Chapter Eight

"Jasmine"

Reid gives me a bright smile. Maybe a little too brightly.

I noticed the gang staring at us. I didn't do anything wrong at least I think. He probably did something.

"God Reid watching you form that sentence was excruciatingly painful." Sarah says dramatically.

"I second that statement." Kate added as everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Sarah and Kate never said her name. Let's just get to class." Reid trys to defend himself.

Sarah then holds my hand and pull me near my classroom. Another day in a special classroom.

"See you after school okay." Sarah signed to me. I nod a response.

••After School••

I want a grilled cheese sandwich. Ooo or a western sandwich. I think to myself waiting for Sarah to come and get me.

I look up from my thoughts to see Reid heading towards me. As I look at him he has another bright smile on his face.

What is with this guy and smiling. He needs a hobby. He has a nice smirk I guess.

"Hello little one, I asked sarah if I could pick you up. We are going to go to Nicky's." He signed to me. He's getting better at signing.

He is such a good boy he deserves a pat on the head. This thought causes me to start giggling.

"What's so funny little one." He signed with a smirk.

"Nothing, let's go to Nicky's." I sign back with a smirk on my lips as well.

●●At Nicky's●●

"Hey there you guys are we thought that you might have gotten lost." Sarah says while signing.

"We almost did, the poor soul doesn't know directions." I giggling while signing to her.

I look over to Reid and see him roll his eyes, heading over to the pool table with the brown hair boy I saw the other night.

I decided to sit at a table to watch Reid play pool. I see him talking to Aaron, a few seconds later I see them both pull out money. Boys will be boys.

Reid walks over to me "If I win you're going to have a movie night with me." He signed to me before walking away.

Umm excuse me. Who do you think you are.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys I'll be starting college soon so I will try and keep my update schedule.

Please let me know if there's any grammar errors.

Jasmine's middle is Rose.

Love you my little croissants 🥐❤.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Omg. I love you guys so much.