Chapter Three

I'm trying my hardest to run and not fall with sarah holding my hand it's not easy. We finally stop running when we see cars.

"You run to fast, slow down next time." I signed to sarah. She then goes on to chuckle.

"Maybe you should run more it could be befitting." Sarah told me in return.

I huff out a breath in annoyance. Sad thing is it's true.

"Are you guys going back to the dorm." The blonde boy who's name I never got asked us.

"I think the party is kinda over. So I'm going to head back. What about you guys." I sign to sarah and kate.

"She's going back to the dorm. What are you guys going to do?" Sarah asked the 4 boys.

"Why don't we go to nicky's it's only 8 o'clock." Sarah's boyfriend asked.

"Oh yeah that sounds like fun. Let's go." Sarah said as kissed her boyfriend.

"Are you sure you want to go back to the dorm it's very dangerous out there and you know since-." I cut off sarah before she can finish.

"Since I'm deaf. I might head with you guys because I don't want to walk campus alone." I sign back to sarah.

"Yay sweet. Okay let's go guys." Sarah says to the boys.

We are going to nicky's but who or what is nicky's.

"Hey what's nicky's and where is it." I sign kate.

"Oh it's a bar but don't worry we will make sure you're fed." Kate signs back with a laugh.

We're going to a bar....this should be fun.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Chapter Three done I guess.

How you guys like the story so far.

Love you my little croissants.

❤❤🥐🥐