Chapter Fifteen

"I'm not mad at you for leaving when I asked you to stay put." Reid signed to me with a pout that turned into a smile causing me to smile as well.

"C'mon little flower we're heading to Nicky's for some food with the others." Reid signed while grabbing my hand pulling me with him.

《《《《《《《 At Nicky's》》》》》》》

"Do you wanna play a game with me." Reid signs to me while motioning with his head to the pool table. "I don't really know how to play it, I only a little bit." I sign back to him.

He pulls me over to the pool table and hands me a pool stick. "Alright little flower pay attention." He signed to me after setting up the pool balls.

After Reid showed me everything he came up to me. "So, do you understand everything I showed you." He signed to me.

"Sure." I sign back to him in response. I see him chuckle at my reply. "Here, I'll guide you through it." Reid signs and then proceeds to stand behind me with his hands on my waist.

Oh lord, I must've died and gone to heaven.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Excitement filled my body as the Reid helped me shoot the last pool ball into the hole. I turn to Reid with the biggest smile on my face. "You did it little flower." Reid signs while smiling back at me.

Our moment of happiness was cut short by Kira and Aaron. Aaron starts talking to Reid while Kira looks me up and down with a smug look.

Who peed in her corn flakes?

"He wants to play a round but I'm going to pass it up." Reid signs to me, but I shake my head. "No, destroy him. I think he might need it." I smile back to him while signing.

Reid nodded his head and started to walk away quickly turned back toward me.

I was thrown off guard by Reid quickly placing a kiss on my cheek. "What was that for." Reid smirked "Let's say for good luck." He signed before turn around again. My checks turn a light shade of red.

My brain basking in what just happened when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Kira wearing a smug smirk on her face.

I'm starting to question if she's a stalker. It really wouldn't surprise me honestly.

As I force a smile onto my face, my gut is telling me that Kira doesn't have good intentions. Kira then looks me up and down with a disgusted look on her.

She acts as if I murdered her family, what is her damage.

"Umm is there a problem" I sign to her obviously knowing she doesn't understand me.

Kira starts to mock me by throwing her hands in the air mimicking me signing.

I'm sorry.....WHAT!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I'm so sorry for not posting sooner I just lost motivation there for awhile. This chapter isn't as long and probably confusing towards the end.

I might revise this chapter in the future.

Let me know if there's any grammar errors.

I love you my little croissants ❤🥐.