Chapter Four

So Nicky's is a cool place I guess for a bar and grill. Is that mean to think that.

"Do you want some fries." Kate signs to me and I immediately nodded. When I do this kate and sarah giggle at my answer.

While they order I go and find a place to sit. Just as I sit the boy with bleach blonde hair came and sat next to me.

He's trying to talk to me again I see his lips moving. I'm wondering if he's stupid or just that he didn't understand that I'm deaf.

I think he's trying to ask me what my name is, I'm not entirely sure. If I'm being honest the way his lips move it looks like the whacky inflatable arm man.

I guess I should acknowledge him.

I look at him and he's writing something down after he's done he passes it over to me.

Reid Garwin.

I point at him for verification. He nods his head in response. So Mr. Bleach blonde's name is Reid.

I guess he wants my name now. Just as I pick up the pen to write my name Kate and Sarah come back with the food and set it down in front of me.

Immediately I dig into my fries and dip them in warm ketchup (🤤).

"Thank you I need this." I sign to Kate and Sarah. They both sign a 'You're welcome'.

We sit there and talk for a bit. I guess at some point Reid left to play pool. I am terrible at pool I suck at playing.

It's about an hour later and I'm getting tired, so I sign to Kate and Sarah telling them that I'm going back to the dorm.

"Are you crazy. Let one of us give you a ride, I don't want you walking out there alone." Sarah signs to me. She's like my mom always worried about me.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me. You kinda sound like my mom." Kate giggles at my reply.

"We just worry about you. I want you to text one of us when you get there or if you're in trouble, understand?" Sarah tells me as Kate nods in agreement.

"Okay I will jeez mom." I giggle as I sign back to her. I then start heading out of Nicky's bar.

I have only been walking on the road for 10 minutes when I start getting a eerie feeling. I feel like someone is watching me.

Stop it. The dark plays tricks on your mind. I have a pocket knife it anything happens.

All of a sudden I feel a hand touch my shoulder causing me to whip my head around.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Chapter Four done. Please tell me if there's anything errors.

Hope you like it.

Love you my little croissants 🥐