Chapter Fourteen

At the end of practice Reid came and walked up to me.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower and change then we can go to Nicky's and get food. Will you stay here until I get back little flower?" Reid signs to me with his eyebrow cocked.

Nope. I nod my head. It's cold in here.

As I see Reid head to go change I decide to head to the library. Sorry Reid.

As I open and go through the library's door I regret my decision to come here. I see Kira and Aaron at a nearby table.

Great thing 1 and thing 2 are here.

I start walking to find more books about my dreams when I come across the "Chronicles of Paganism the rise of the witch" book again. As I start to pull out the book a hand slams it back into its original place.

I turn to find out who the hand belongs to. I'm met with face to face with Kira and Aaron. Rude much.

"Whoops my bad, oh wait you can't understand me." Kira says in a rude manner.

"Yeah, we just want to ask some questions about how the school let a deaf person into our prestige academy." Aaron said while crossing his arms.

Good lord please give me the strength to deal with them.

Their lips keep moving but I still don't know what they're saying. Aaron's hand reaches out to touch me only to be stopped by another hand. I turn to see my potential stalker.

《《《《《《《 3rd POV 》》》》》》》

"I thought I told you to not to touch her and to stop bothering her." Reid says while harshly putting Aaron's hand down.

"Chill, we didn't hurt her. She perfectly fine just like she was last we tried asking her questions." Kira said while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah like Kira said she's fine. Why can't you just back off Reid we're just asking harmless questions, but you stop us everytime." Aaron questioned and raised his eyebrow.

"Because I don't you guys around her. So leave her alone and don't talk to her." Reid said with a smirk.

《《《《《《 Jasmine's POV 》》》》》

Reid pulls me as we walk out the library away from Kira and Aaron.

I wonder what Reid said to the both of them. I hope he's not mad that I left the school's swimming pool.

I tap Reid's shoulder to get his attention. "Are you mad that I didn't stay when you asked too?" I sign to Reid looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

This boy is doing something to my heart I don't know if I like it or not.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I'm sorry for not posting please don't be angry with me

I'm sorry for not posting please don't be angry with me.😭 I will try to make  more chapters.

I left this chapter at a cliffhanger for a reason. I don't feel great about this chapter.

On the other hand I made a tiktok. I post who my fictional husbands are. It's shuxfc00 if you want to know👉👈.

Let me know if there's any grammar errors.

I love you my little croissants ❤🥐.