Chapter Seven

******** A little bit of a gore warning I guess I'm not sure ***********

I feel something is on my face. It's probably just my hair. I feel it move upwards, hair can't move upwards.

No, no, no, I quickly turn on my lamp to see hundreds of thousands of spiders.

Panic Time.

I hop on the floor only to see spiders crawling up my legs. I frantically try to get them off me. Looking to my right I see that there's spiders crawling all over Kate and Sarah.

God what is happening.

The spiders start to crawl out of Kate's and Sarah's face. Thousands of baby spiders come out of their face.

Jesus, my attention is turned back to the spiders that are now on me. They start to bit and make their way into my skin.

I start to scream causing me to jolt awake. I look around the room and see that Sarah and Kate are looking at me worriedly. ( Is that a word lol).

"Hey are you okay. You were screaming." Sarah looks at me as Kate signs to me.

"Yeah I just had a nightmare about spiders. It just scared me that's all." I signed back to them.

"I had a dream like that too when I first got here last year." Sarah signed to me.

"Come on let's get ready for school okay." Kate signs to us. I nod and go to get ready.

"We need to tell the boys about this. Chase isn't here anymore." Sarah tells Kate.

"I agree but who could it be, and why go after Jasmine." Kate said.

"I don't know let's go." Sarah says and they then start to get ready.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

On the way to class Kate, Sarah, and I meet up with the boys. Sarah and Kate rush to see their boyfriends like they have to tell them something.

As Kate and Sarah talk to them I awkwardly stand alone until Reid comes over to me.

"Alright little one time to find out your name." He pulls out a book the reads: American Sign Language.

He slowly starts to form a sentence asking what my name is.

I slowly sign to him my name Jasmine.

"Jasmine."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Chapter Seven finished I guess.

The main characters name is Jasmine like the flower.

Do you like the story so far?

Please let me know if there is any grammar errors.

Love you my little croissants 🥐❤.