Ateez reaction to you being into pet play

⚠️Smut ahead!!!! ⚠️Hongjoong:

When you first told him he couldn't believe you. Like his innocent s/o had such a kink??? No way. But nonetheless he definitely wanted to try it out in bed. So one day he just randomly surprised you. "Tell me kitten how badly you want to be recked." He said with a smirk as you whimpered at his words .

Seonghwa:

Oh dont worry he already knew and just waited for the right time to give you the shock of your life. "Look at my kitten begging for my cock." He smirked as you moaned out his name softly, he knew how much those words affected you and he was sure gonna tease you about it for the rest of your life.

Yunho:

When you confessed to him, he was so confused. Like what exactly do you want him to do? How will this work but once you explained, he agreed to try, but he didn't really like it at all. "Im sorry baby but its something that i cant do." He would say looking down, cuz he thought you were mad.

Yeosang:

When you told him, all he could do was think about all the fun things you could do. He dragged you to the bedroom as lust filled both of your bodies. "Look at my little pet. So eager to touch me." He smirked as you struggled to pull his clothes off and just feel him whole.

San:

The moment you confessed he was already prepared, why? Cuz he knew and he was into it too. When you came to the bedroom you saw stuff laid out on the bed. Ears, tail, chocker, and a pink underwear set. "Go ahead kitten try them on for daddy." San said as he kissed your neck softly.

Mingi:

At first he didn't know what he thought about this kink of yours. He did his research and decided that he'll give it a try. "You looks so cute like a puppy." He said as you slowly undressed for him, releasing a low moan from the nickname and boy did he like that sound coming from your lips.

Wooyoung:

Wooyoung was really excited when you told him about your kink. He dragged you to the store to buy some accessories. "Kitten you would look so good in these." He said as he watched your reaction, he was getting to you and it was just the begging of the never ending teasing he has prepared for you tonight.

Jongho:

"A what now???" Jongho shouted out as he choked on his drink. When you told him you never expected for him to have such a dramatic reaction. "So is that a no?" You asked confused. "Ill think about it kitten." He said as he looked at you with a smug smile. Thats was definitely a big yes from Jongho.