Ateez San smut prompt

77. "I'll just cum inside you then."

81. "How the hell are you still hard/horny?"

Rough moans and skin slapping against skin was heard in your apartment. The bed constantly hitting the wall as you kept screaming out San's name. The sheets messy and both of your bodies glistening in sweat as the moon shone over you both in the dark room.

"Fuck fuck fuck baby please don't stop." You kept on panting as San kept hitting your g spot over and over again. Your high was approaching fast, everything about what you did today felt so much better than before.

"You like that huh? Like it when i fuck you like the slut that you are." San moaned out as he grabbed you by the throat squeezing it, making you gasp out and hold onto his arm as he tightened his grip.

"Where should i cum?" San asked as he threw his head back in pleasure, feeling your walls tighten around his length. "Anywhere you want." You moaned out with one harsh thrust from San you were shaking and moaning as you came.

"I'll just cum inside you then." He said as his pace got sloppier, rougher. And soon enough he came inside you. The feeling was foreign but felt so good to San that he could fuck you until the morning. He pulled out and laid down besides you, panting.

You turned to look at him as you ran your hands on his naked body. The way your body looked covered in sweat under the moonlight, hickeys covering your neck and chest made him hard again. He looked at you with a smirk and you knew exactly what was happening.

"How the hell are you still hard?" You said with a little laugh. But nonetheless you wanted him just as much as he did. "Guess i just can't resist you. Ready for round two?." He asked as he hovered over you, the smirk never leaving his face.