Ateez San And Seonghwa smut prompt

65. "I can hear you guys."

73. "What? You wanna join?"

"Fuck babe you're so tight." Seonghwa moaned into your ear quitely. His hand was on your mouth to muffle the moans that escaped your mouth. The truth is that San was next to Seonghwas bed sleeping as you fucked.

Little did both of you know was that San is actually awake and can hear everything, your muffled moans, the bed slightly moving and Seonghwas heavy breath. It would be a lie to say that San wasn't turned on. The room felt heavy and stuffy, cuz of the both of you.

Seonghwas hips snapped into you in a faster pace as the bed hit the wall making you release a moan that even Seonghwas hand couldn't stop from escaping. "Shhh baby girl we dont want San to hear now do we." Seonghwa smirked as he pulled you into a sloppy kiss.

"I can hear you guys, you know that right?" San asked with a sly smirk. Truth be told San couldn't last another minute listening to both of you fucking roughly. He was horny and extremely hard, at this point it was unbearable.

"What? You wanna join?" Seonghwa asked with a smirk as he moved his hand away from your mouth, with a harsh snap of his hips you were moaning loudly with a blush creeping on your face knowing San can hear you clearly now.

"Fuck yeah i wanna join." San said as he walked to Seonghwas bed. The sight in front of him was so hot in his eyes. The way your body looked, glistening in sweat, the way your face looked when you were moaning. One thing was certain, he wanted to fuck you.

"Go ahead fuck her. She knows that only i can fuck her that good, no one else." Seonghwa said pulling out and stepping away from the bed as San undressed himself. He slowly approached you and touched your body, goosebumps raised on your skin and he smirked.

"You look so fucking hot right now y/n." San said as he aligned his dick and harshly slammed into you. He felt way bigger and thicker than Seonghwa. He felt good, way too good making you a moaning mess already. Lets just say it was a really long night for the three of you.