Ateez Mingi fluff prompt

41. "You don't have to cover the hickies."

53. "Your lips are really warm?"

You stood in front of the mirror looking at the consequences of the night you and Mingi had yesterday. Your neck and collarbones were covered in dark purple hickeys. You sighed as you picked up your concealer to cover it up before going out.

Mingi walked into the room and smirked as he saw your neck painted in colorful hickeys, he was certainly proud of his work, but he frowned when he saw you put concealer on your hickeys "you dont have to cover the hickeys." He said as he touched a hickey that was just a little bit below your jaw.

"Mingi I can't go out looking like that. People will stare." You said as you looked at a pouting Mingi through the mirror. Truth be told you never liked attention from strangers, knowing that you'll go out like that will certainly attract a lot of attention from others.

"I dont care they can stare all they want, at least they will know you're mine plus ill be by your side and protect you from any harm." Mingi said as he gave you a small smile with his hand resting on yoir cheek. You mumbled a small okay and he broke into a big smile.

Slowly he leaned in and gave you a slow passionate kiss on the lips. "Your lips are really warm." He said as he touched your lips with his thumb. "Wow good to know my blood system is working and that I radiate warmth. At least you know im alive." You joked as Mingi pouted.