Ateez reaction to your guy friend being clingy with you

Hongjoong:

He would definitely be upset. He didn't like it one bit that he was so touchy with you and you didn't seem to mind it at all. That made it 10 times worse. Like the whole time you were with your guy friend he would sit there quietly. When he left you could see that Hongjoong was upset. "I dont like the fact that he is like that with you." Hongjoong would say with a pout.

Seonghwa:

Omg this boy would be angry, very angry. His ears turned bright red from anger as he saw your guy friend laughing with you and his hands resting on your thighs. You didn't seem to notice him storming off and when you checked on him he gave you the silent treatment for the whole day, he was just too upset to talk to you.

Yunho:

He wouldn't mind your guy friend being clingy and touchy with you. He knew you loved him too much to leave him for another guy. But as he watched you and your guy friend hugging each other, something inside of him clicked and he started growing jealous. "Sorry me and y/n have a date" he would drag you away.

Yeosang:

Now this boy would be really jealous. Like he was disgusted the whole time you were with your guy friend. Whenever he touched you Yeosang wanted to tear his hands off. He was angry and it was very obvious. "He would come to you and hug you, smirking at the friend. "Y/n lets go home, i have something planed."

San:

San would jealous and upset. He was already sad that you ignored him for your friend, but when you guys kept fooling around and touching each other he just lost it. "Fine, if you want to play with your boy, then go on, im leaving." He would say and slam the door as he walked out of your apartment.

Mingi:

He would be quite insecure when he saw how carefree and touchy you guys were. You were never like that with him. Were you feeling uncomfortable with him? Do you not like being with him or acting like that around him? "Y/n am i a bad boyfriend? Is everything okay? Im scared." He would say looking down.

Wooyoung:

Oooof now this boy would be jealous and salty. He would glare at the friend the whole time, when he said anything, Wooyoung would mock him. But when he saw him touch you, he absolutely lost it, pulling your friends hand away. "Dont fucking touch her like that"

Jongho:

So your friend wanted to play the game of being clingy? Okay Jongho can play that game too. He would hug you, kiss you, or hold your hand while smirking at your friend the whole time. "I love you baby" Jongho would say with a proud smile while looking at your guy friend.