Ateez Yeosang angst/fluff drabble

13. "I thought you were dead."

22. "You're trembling."

Yeosang at dance practice while you stayed at home. Today everything overwhelmed you and you ended up having a mild panic attack. So there you were laying on the floor helplessly as you cried softly. And thats when Yeosang got home.

Came into your room and saw you on the floor. "Oh my y/n are you okay? Whats going on." He rushed to you and you cried even harder. "Oh thank god, I thought you were dead." He said as he helped you stand up and hugged you tightly, rubbing your back.

"Baby you're trembling." He mumbled as he thought of ways how to calm you down. So started singing sunrise softly, which caused you to relax in his embrace. And when he noticed that you were stable enough he guided you to your bed.

"Do you want to talk about what happened? Or should we just watch movies while cuddling and eating snacks?" He asked as he rubbed your hand softly.

"The second option please." You mumbled quietly as you looked at him with adoration laced in your eyes. You felt so thankful to have Yeosang in your life, he really was the sunshine for you, he always understood you and supported you no matter what.