Chapter 8 - Sticky

Sorry! I take forever to update! I know you all want to kill me, and I am sorry about that. I have a new editor, he is the best! I will make sure to update this at least once a week! Anyways, enjoy!

Ciel’s P.O.V.

I sigh and pull my shorts up uncomfortably. *I need to go to the washroom and freshen up*, I thought to myself. I opened the door with caution and looked both ways, hoping not to bump into Sebastian. The other servants were doing their daily chores, so I wouldn’t have to worry about them… but Sebastian could be anywhere. I see no one, so I walk into the hall, wobbling around to try and keep my legs apart. I begin to feel the wet liquid running down my leg, and I knew I had to hurry.

“Master, what is the matter?” *Sebastian!*I turn around and am face-to-face with his piercing red eyes. I feel my face go red and I look away from his. “Please tell me how I can assist you.”

“I am fine Sebastian!” I screech, turning around and hobbling towards the bathroom. Just as I was about to reach for the doorknob, Sebastian’s lean hand grabs mine, spinning me around. I freeze as I feel more of the sticky liquid runs down, making its way to my knee. Sebastian looks down and smirks.

“I see that my master isn’t clean. Shall I prepare a bath?” Sebastian smirked, obviously trying not to laugh. I grumble to myself and nod. My butler pulls me into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind us. He turns on the hot water and lets it pour into the tub, turning to me and smiling. “Well, you can’t bathe if you are wearing clothing,” he states obviously. Sebastian slowly undresses me, and when he takes off my trousers and pants, I look away. “Oh, master was being naughty, wasn’t he?” Sebastian coos softly.

“Shut it, you are not to ask questions about this and just bathe me. THAT is an order,” I yell at him. Sebastian nods and discards the clothing into a hamper, turning off the water afterwards. I step into the water, sighing in content and sitting down. Sebastian grabs my body lotion and begins washing me, slowly making his way down to my legs.

“S-Sebastian! What are you doing?” I squeak, almost unable to speak as Sebastian grabs my member with a hand covered in soap. He smiles and starts rubbing it up and down slowly. “A-ah,” I moan loudly, melting into his touch.

“I am washing you of course. This is where you were the dirtiest.” Sebastian continues to stroke my member as I quickly become hard. He keeps going, even when I pathetically ask him to stop. My moans become louder and louder and he moves his hand faster.

“S-Sebastian,” I whisper-yell as I cum into the tub and falling back into the water. Sebastian smiles against my head and finishes washing me. He pulls the plug on the tub and helps me out. He wipes the water off of me carefully and dresses me in clean clothing.

“Do you feel better now, master?” Sebastian asks me sweetly. I nod and turn away, bright red. “I am here to serve you. Anything you want, I can give to you.” He then walks out and I am left a complete stuttering mess.

“Damn you Sebastian. I ha-love you…” I mumble, turning red as I run into my office and slam the door, locking it. What just happened!?

Hope this makes up for being late ;) and I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn’t notice, I am slowly wrapping up this story. I have plans for the ending of this story, and you will all love it! If you guys miss the story too much after a while then I may make a very short sequel containing whatever you like! I love you all, especially my awesome editor/boyfriend Markus! Go check him out: livelaughjubalee!