Chapter 2 - Chess Pie

I wake up suddenly to find my master slapping me. “Get up you lazy piece of shit!” he screams into my face. I suppose I slept in for once, I sigh silently. “I’m starving! I never said you were allowed to relax, this is horrible behavior for you to have Sebastian!” Getting up, I pull on my shirt and turning to my master.

“I apologize, master, I seem to have had somewhat of a dream is all,” I politely state. The young boy stops complaining and settles back into bed. I run to the kitchen and prepare a breakfast and some tea for him. Stupid butler, you’ll never get him to appreciate you if you act like this. Selfish butler you are, I sigh, beating myself up. I run back to my master’s room to see him attempting to dress himself. His hair is sticking up on all ends, pants not done up and continuously falling down, incorrectly half-buttoned shirt, and a ribbon that he is currently trying to tie. I stay behind the door and wait for a while.

“If a stupid butler can tie a stupid ribbon, then so can I,” Ciel mumbles to himself. This display is so cute I can’t help but aww at the sight. Ciel turns to me and flushes red. “Are you just going to stand there and stare at me creepily, or are you going to help me?” my master asks in a small voice. I smile and rush over to help. After a couple minutes I have my master dressed in a white dress-shirt and some green shorts, a green ribbon matching.

“You’ll be taking your breakfast down in the dining hall this morning my young lord,” I inform as I send him into the hall. “I must clean your room, so please go ahead and eat.” The young boy nods half-heartedly and turns to the stairs. I bow to him and turn around to the messy room. He could at least try to clean it… I complain to myself.

With the snap of a finger I have thrown the dirty nightgown of my lords into the laundry chute, made his bed, swept and dusted every corner, and drawn the curtains to allow light into the room. This is much nicer. Maybe he won’t be mad at me anymore.

I run into the dining hall just as my little master sits in front of the food I have prepared. He looks at me with an expectant and confused look. “Aren’t you going to tell me what I’m eating like you normally do?” he asks with painfully forced sweetness painting his voice. He’s just so damn adorable I got lost in my thoughts.

“Do pardon me, my lord,” I hesitantly reply. “For breakfast I have prepared a small portion of Fois Gras with some thin white bread, some Qi Men Red black tea, as well as a piece of Chess pie because I knew I much you love the pie I make.” I look down at my master after my last comment and stifle my laughter when I see his face as red as a tomato.

“Y-yes well, g-go and clean or something,” the young boy stutters, attempting to hide his colourful face. I nod and walk away, pretending to close the door. My master usually has no issue with me being in the room when he eats, I would say he actually prefers it over me leaving. This intrigues me, I have to see what he’s doing.

“Damn that stupid butler, why did he have to make me pie?” Ciel sighs unhappily as he takes a bite. I watch the boy’s face grow red and a small nearly silent moan escape his lips. “It’s just so good, I can’t stop myself.” The boy proceeds to stuff his face, moaning slightly as he swallows piece by piece. I look down to see a tent slowly forming in my pants. How could this possibly be turning me on? I ask myself as I stifle a moan. Finished with his pie, I watch him push the rest aside and lick his plate clean.

I decide this is my time to leave him alone, and proceed to continue on my day like normal, not bringing the sight from before. Although, the thought did cloud my mind for the rest of the day.

Sorry that took so long, I was having a severe case of writer’s block, plus school is starting to pick up for me. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed and don’t hate me for how I ended it.

Je t’aime mes chéries, a demain!