Chapter 9 - Confession

Now before you all kill me, let me just say I am really sorry for not updating! I was in and out of the hospital, and dealing with some serious personal crap too. But I promised a chapter today, and I shall stick to this promise! I really hope you all enjoy this!

Ciel's P.O.V.

I run into my office and slam the door shut, panting furiously. What the bloody hell just happened!? my head screams at me. I try to make sense of what just happened, but my mind is drawing a blank. "S-Sebastian just... AAAAAGHH!!!" I scream loudly, sending things on my desk to the floor. I hear a knock on my door and turn around frantically.

"Go away Sebastian! I don't want you near me right now!" I scream at the locked door. I hear someone shifting on their feet outside and start to growl. "I swear I will kill you!"

"I-I'm sorry sir, it's just that y-you seemed like you were upset, yes it did," a soft whisper erupted from with a squeak. "I-I just wanted to make sure the master was okay, yes I did." Oh, it's bloody Meyrin... I sigh and walk to unlock the door.

"Apologies for yelling at you Meyrin, I am just in a foul mood," I mutter as I let her in, closing the door once again. "Thank you for checking up on me."

Meyrin nods and stands there happily, looking slight unnerved. "Um... is there something wrong Meyrin?" Meyrin looks startled by my talking and shakes her head, turning red.

"N-no it's just I..." her words seem to fault as her face reddens more. "I-I heard you a-and Sebastian, y-yes I did sir..." she whispers.

"Wh..." I can't seem to speak anymore. She heard!? SHE HEARD THAT!?!?! "I-I don't r-really know what to s-say..." I stutter.

Meyrin sighs happily and comes up beside me, patting my head. "It's okay master. I understand very well, yes I do. You're in love with Sebastian." Hearing those words from her mouth, I jump away and look at her in shock.

"I-I am not!" I squeak loudly. She chuckles and smiled to me. She would know more about love than me, a voice in my head whispers. SHUT UP NO, YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE!!!

Meyrin comes closer and smiles. "You can tell me anything master. I am sworn to confidence, yes I am!" I look up to her and see her smiling face. Damn why is she so nice? So I decide to tell.

Meyrin's P.O.V.

Ciel is very sweet, but lost in is own thoughts. I want to help him, yes I do. "You can tell me anything master. I am sworn to confidence, yes I am!" I state contently.

Ciel sighs and sits in his seat. He's so cute I just want to pinch those red cheeks of his, I squeal in my head. He looks up to me, obviously embarrassed. "I-I don't know where to start..." he mumbled under his breath. I giggle and sigh.

"Well, young master, I know you love Sebastian. Why do you love him?" I ask, trying to keep the blood in my nose. It's not like it's my fault that this stuff is so... interesting to me.

Ciel thinks for a moment, tapping the arm of his chair. "Hmm, well I like that he can protect me. He may be strict and rude, but I know it's for the better. He is actually quite good with jokes, and he's good at teaching me anything wish to learn and..." Ciel stops suddenly, turning red and looking down at his lap.

"What is it young lord. Could it be the core reason you love him?" I ask, feeling blood dripping from my nose. Stop it nose, this is not the time, no it's not!

Ciel nods. "Y-yes, I-I think it is..." he mumbles. I lean closer, waiting for him to say it. Closer, and closer, and... "Meyrin, you're getting awfully close to me..." Ciel mutters.

"O-oh, s-sorry young master. I thought you had whispered it, yes I did," I stutter nervously.

Ciel shakes his head and mumbled something. Prancing? Lancing? What did he say? "I-I'm sorry young master, can you repeat that?"

Ciel turns red and looks up at me. "I-I like his dancing!" he squeaks loudly to me, sending me tumbling back against the wall. I feel more blood pouring from my nose and quickly retrieve my handkerchief from my pocket.

"Th-that's adorable young lord, oh yes it is!!!" I squeal like a young school girl. "Oh, I know just what to do for you two, we will prepare you both a meal!"

Ciel's P.O.V.

"Th-that's adorable young lord, oh yes it is!!!" Meyrin squeals loudly like a child. "Oh, I know just what to do for you two, we will prepare you both a meal!" With those final words, Meyrin stumbles out of my office, hitting her head.

"W-wait! I don't want him to..." I call out. She's already off preparing a meal. "Damn, what will he think when this catastrophe arrives?" I mutter as I sit back in my seat. "Tonight will be... an embarrassment for the whole Phantomhive name."

There you go! Hope it was to your liking. Also a vote needs to be done: In this story there have been no sex scenes. At some point before the end, would you like to have one? I know some people may not, so I just want to know :)