Chapter 7 - You're a Cheater

Here is your thanksgiving chapter I promised!

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

The next few days went by like normal. Me staying up every night to prepare for the next morning, setting up my master’s schedule according to what he wants, and making whatever food he feels like eating even though he cannot taste much of anything. Something is off about Ciel though. He seems to be freeing up is schedule and spending more time learning the violin with me, or playing chess with me in the drawing room. If I wasn’t as clever as I was, I’d say he wanted to spend more time with me. The thought of that makes my demon heart flutter if that was even possible.

“Sebastian! It’s your move already,” Ciel yells in my face. Ah, it seems I have gotten lost I my own thoughts once again.

“Apologies master, I was just thinking about what you’re going to have for dinner is all. I was thinking egg drop soup, chicken Fricassee served over white rice, sweet and sour carrots, garlic-parmesan green beans, fresh cheese scones with cream and mandarin jelly, and for dessert a treacle pudding. Does that sound good?” I move my pawn forward one space to capture one of Ciel’s knights.

“That sounds fine Sebastian, now can you please stop being better than me at this game for once and actually let me win?” Ciel’s face went bright red and I could see his eyes begin glowing. Oh, someone is mad now?

Ten minutes later, I won another game. Fairly I might add, I don’t cheat when playing against my master. He flipped the table over and started stomping around the room. “YOU CHEATER!!! You must be distracting me or something,” Ciel yells across the room immaturely. He continues to stomp around the room and let his little wings pop out from his back. He must be really mad if he’s going all demon on me.

“Ciel, I must ask you to stop. You’ll start turning again, although not entirely.” Ciel seems to calm down a little bit, and I see his eyes stop glowing slightly. “Now, let me assure you, I did not cheat in that game. It was all just fun and games.” My young master turns to me with his face bright red. Uh oh… ears pop up from his head and a tail begins flicking out from behind him. Damn, he looks so good like that…

“You little bastard! You try to calm me down and then get me all riled up!? Do you just love to see me as a little cat, is that it you sick perv!?”

I step back from him and smile slightly, causing him to go even redder. “Why, yes I do master. I thought you would know by now I do have a thing for cats.” The blush on his face turns a fiercer red as I step closer to him and rest my hands on his shoulders. “So cute my young lord, like my little kitten.”

“A-ah…” Ciel is at lost for words… how, delectable I must say. It seems as though this cherry is almost ripe enough to eat. Maybe I’ll put it atop some ice cream and chocolate sauce.

I lower my hands and excuse myself from the room, leaving my master shocked and stuttering like a madman. That was the most fun I’ve had in a while. Thank you master, I’ll make sure to remember this moment for the next few days.

Ciel’s P.O.V.

He just… that was a cruel thing to do to me. I look down to see a small tent forming in my shorts. Oh you’ve got to be kidding me. I sigh unhappily and sit back down in my chair, pulling my shorts of roughly and grabbing my member.

“I… Hate… You… Sebastian…” I moan as I stroke the hard member faster and faster, forcing myself to finish in the chair as quickly as possible. I look around the room for any tissues or fabric to clean myself off, but find nothing. Oh so now I also have to walk around all sticky until I can find one of the bathrooms in the house? That’s great…

Tah dah, that’s all I can give you for now. Not much else I can do with it for now because I don’t feel to good and its thanksgiving. I’m just chilling with friends today, but my leg is killing me and it’s hard to concentrate. You can be a creepy stalker now because I have Facebook and Tumblr.

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/who-wants-cupcakes

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007515016984

A demain mes chéris!