Chapter 4 - The Weird Letter

First I’d like to say how sorry I am for taking so long on this chapter! I’m going away next Sunday and I wanted to get quality time in with my boyfriend and best friend before I went on vacation. If there is Wi-Fi where I am staying, I promise I will update as frequently as I used to, since I won’t have much else to do out in B.C. Yes, I’m going to Canada! Anyways, enjoy!

Ciel’s P.O.V.

“Ugh! I hate him so much!” I scream into the empty room. It’s been three days since the dining room incident, and things have not gotten any better. Every time I see my damned butler I go bright red and run away. I can’t walk in my own damned house anymore without being embarrassed at every corner.

Calming myself down, I sit at the desk chair and look through my most recent of papers. They mysteriously arrived this morning in a large envelope with no name and no return address. Sebastian said they may be old notes from my mother and father’s collection in London, but I highly doubt it. Meyrin and Finny agreed that they are all letters from a secret admirer, though I doubt that even more.

“Okay, first letter,” I mumble as I tear the paper open. It’s a mortgage on a house. So were the next twenty. I was sure the last one must be the same thing. Until…

Dearest Ciel,

When you read this, I know you will have seen all the mortgage letters and assume this is but another. Sorry to say, but for once you are wrong. This is a letter directly to you regarding your fleeting relationship with the young Miss Elizabeth. I know you do not care for her, but someone else entirely. Someone that if you loved him, you would sully the Phantomhive name for centuries. Yes, it is none other than your butler. Don’t pretend you don’t, it’s no use to us. We know your secret, and if you refuse to cooperate with us, we may need to dispose of him. Meet us at the old Trancy manor for a little meeting. Do not let your butler know, or we will end him faster than light.

Most sincerely,

The Black Cat Cooperation

“W-w-what is this!?” I yell, dropping the old paper onto the ground. “How did they find out!? I never told a soul!” I hear footsteps outside my door and scramble back to my desk, succeeding at falling over and hitting my head hard off of the desk.

“Young master! Are you okay? There’s a lot of blood, what were you doing?” Sebastian pummels me with questions as he steps into my office and kneels beside me, lightly touching my head with his glove.

“You idiot! If you’re going to touch my head don’t be wearing white gloves. You’re getting blood everywhere.” I pout, getting up and attempting to walk. Guess I did lose a lot of blood I thought as I collapsed onto the ground once more. No more walking for me I guess.

Just as I decide to try again after my head got wrapped in gauze, I feel arms go around me and I’m lifted up against Sebastian’s chest. Freezing in place, I allow him to carry me into my room and place me on my bed. “Now get out,” I pout and push myself away onto my bed and pull my covers over my head.

“Really, going to bed in your clothes. That isn’t very clever of you master. You will be sore in the morning if you do that.” I ignore him and bury myself further into the covers. I hear footsteps walking away from me and I sigh happily and start to fall asleep. Suddenly I feel the covers lifted from me and hand ripping at my clothes.

“What the hell are you doing Sebastian? I order you to let me go!” Sebastian looks at me, his eyes glowing red and his fangs peeking out from his gums in a toothy grin.

“You weren’t listening to me master, and I am here to help you.” After ripping all my clothes off he just towers over me and looks down at my nude body for too long, making me extremely embarrassed. His eyes are full of a new emotion, one I haven’t seen before. I feel something press against my thigh and I get redder. I-is that?

“Sebastian, please get off of me and finish dressing me.” Sebastian’s eyes stop glowing and he gets off of me. He walks over to the closet and grabs the old skimpy nightgown and drapes it over me.

“My apologies master, I don’t know what came over me. Have a good night.” He walks out of the room and leaves me for the night. What the hell just happened? Why did he do that? I lie down and moan slightly as my hand brushes against my thigh. And WHY did that make me aroused!!?? I know he noticed, and now he will know. God damn it!

And what was that letter? I don’t want to go to the old Trancy manor, but what if they’re demons. If they are then they would be able to kill Sebastian! But what if this is a trap and I get hurt? Sebastian wouldn’t be able to help me, I could lose everything!

Tah Dah! All done, I’m really happy that I’m done. Yay for being done! Hope you all enjoy it because it took so long to actually write.

Au revoir mes chéris! À demain!