Chapter 3 - What I Love Most

Ciel’s P.O.V.

As I finish up the pie I relax in my chair. “No one can know how much I love his cooking, or his cleaning, or… him,” I complain to myself. I, Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of the Phantomhive estate, like my male butler more than I should. I’ve been fighting myself for these feeling ever since he made the contract with me, and now I know it is true. I am in love with Sebastian.

“God damn it! Why is this so confusing for me!?” I yell, throwing the plates and remaining food on the ground. I look down and listen to them crash and break into millions of pieces. “Meyrin!” I yell in the empty room. The scuttling of heeled shoes meets my ears and she enters the room.

“Yes young master, what can I do for you young master?” she asks in her normal worried tone. I can’t take this, I HAVE to tell someone! I yell in my head. I look up to see the floor spotless and Meyrin sitting at the table.

“Oh, right,” I mumble, embarrassed. “Meyrin, what do you think of Sebastian?” Meyrin looks to me, her cheeks tainted slightly pink. As if anyone couldn’t notice her infatuation with my butler.

“Oh, he’s a lovely man! He is quite strong and kind, he looks mighty fine as well, yes he does.” I ignore her rambling as Sebastian walks into the room and I smirk slightly.

“What do you like most about him Meyrin?” I ask, hoping for a good show. She looks down and turns red.

“How caring he is of you, how much he loves to take care of you. Gosh, how much work he puts into taking care of this place for you. He really cares about you, and I’m so jealous, yes I am!”

“What?” I yell, going red as someone breathes down my neck. I turn around and I’m face-to-face with Sebastian. “Ah!” I yell, pushing away and falling…

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

Meyrin is bugging my young master; I can hear her carrying on about me. I walk into the room and nod to my master. He smirks and turns back to Meyrin. “What do you like most about him Meyrin?” My master is playing a joke on me. He is so cute.

“How caring he is of you, how much he loves to take care of you. Gosh, how much work he puts into taking care of this place for you. He really cares about you, and I’m so jealous, yes I am!” I walk behind my young master as she says this, leaning closer to him.

“What?” My master can be quite loud. I bet he’s loud in bed… shame on you Sebastian! I say to myself quietly. I blow on my master’s neck lightly, making him go red. He turns to face me, screaming and falling back.

“Young master!” I yell, grabbing him and pulling him close to my chest. I hear him gasp and his face go bright red. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. “Be more careful, I wouldn’t want you to get hurt!”

Ciel looks up at me and scowls, his face red with embarrassment. “Does it really matter if I skin my knee or bump my head?” Ciel whispers to me. I laugh and tilt his head up.

“Why yes, it does matter. Who would eat a bruised apple, a rotten egg? I can’t have your beautiful fruit tainted.” Ciel’s face goes red and he hides in my coat. “Would you like to retire to your study until supper?”

Ciel looks away from me mumbling a yes. I grab my young lord and lead him into his study, closing the door and leaving him to his merrymaking.

“Oh my lovely Ciel, why must you be so wonderful to have but difficult to get into?” I cry quietly. I leave him to go and continue my chores for the day, unable to keep my young master off of my mind.

Sorry this took so long to write, I lost touch with it. I re-watched all of Black Butler and now I’m back into my writing! Hope you enjoy the flood of stories about to appear.

A demain mes chéris!