Chapter 1 - Dreaming?

I open my eyes to the glowing faded light of the sun blinking in through the windows. This looks like a miserable day, me and the young lord shouldn’t go anywhere, I think to myself with a delightful sigh. The thought of my master makes me turn my head down a bit to see the young boy curled up against me and snoring slightly. I almost forgot I slept beside him last night, stupid butler; I curse myself before trying to get up. My attempt failed as Ciel clings harder to my waist. His eyes droopily open and I am left looking utterly pathetic.

 “Where are you going, Sebastian?” my lord asks me. I swallow, about to answer before I feel him nuzzle into my side. I freeze in place when my young lord does that and turn red. “Please don’t go yet, I want to cuddle with you!” the boy whines. I smirk at him and lay myself back down.

“What has gotten into you my sweet, sweet bocchan?” I ask the drowsy boy nuzzling into my chest. “You are acting less like yourself and more like a stray kitten.”

Ciel looks up at me and smirks. “Why won’t you hold me Sebastian?” the boy asks. On command I grab him and pull him closer to me, our faces millimeters apart. I lean closer to those soft, pink lips. He leans closer to me…

Hahahahaha! I’m so mean to all of you. I kind of ran out of ideas for this, so I thought this would be the worst and best place to leave off while I think. Cliff hangers whilst you have writers block is the worst combination for me to have, but that’s OK because my exams are almost over. I know. I live on my own and I’m still in high school. I’m just staying back a few years to get all the courses I need. Enough of my rambling, au revoir!

Hope I wasn’t too mean to you, my lovely little kittens. Enjoy mes chéris!