Chapter 66- Order 66 (kidding, or am I)

Start from the beginning

Ursa looked at Bo and she nodded with approval.
"Very well," Ursa sighed. "(Y/n), you can come."
You smiled and wobbled out of the briefing tent to go change into your armor.

Once you were ready to go, you walked over to Bo's ship and smirked at her.
"I can't believe I'm letting you come with us," she said.
"Well it's also not your choice anymore," you pointed out. "I'm an adult."
Bo raised her eyebrows.
"Are you?"

You hit her and laughed as you chased each other onto the ship. Sabine was already waiting with her arms crossed.
"Sometimes it's hard to believe that you're both adults," she said.
"Well I was told by my very reliable girlfriend that I am very mature," you said.
"She told you to stop acting like a fifteen year old," Bo said. "You were seventeen and calling Mandalorians, Mauldalorians."
"So I had a rough stage," you said. "She told me that I was mature before Malachor."
"She told you the same thing Bo heard her tell you," Sabine said.

You threw up your hands.
"Fine! I'm immature," you said as Bo and Sabine did a quick fist bump. "But at least I'm fighting."
"Which I'm proud of," Bo pointed out.
"Yeah yeah," you smirked as the ship began to take off.

You all stood in silence, with the occasional banter between you and Bo, up until the city of Sundari could be seen in the distance. You hadn't been in the city since after Maul was captured. Sundari was also the first time you saw your father for seven years.

Bo watched you intently as you stared at the place that changed your life multiple times.
"This place is important to you," Bo said. "You reunited with your father, got a girlfriend because of it."
"My father was killed," you said. "The last place I saw my girlfriend before we became fugitives."
"So negative," Bo muttered as the ship stopped moving and began to hover in midair.

The hatch opened and you nodded to Bo before flying out of the ship and towards the hangar that the weapon would be in.
"Hey Bo!" You yelled over the wind once she joined you. "I'll see you once this is all over!"
"Make it back alive (y/n)," Bo answered.
"I've done pretty well so far."

You smirked from under your helmet and landed on some crates, startling a few Stormtroopers. Bo and Sabine ran towards the room where the weapon was being kept. Kanan and Ezra ran off so they could destroy the plans for the weapon.

The Stormtroopers began to shoot at you, so igniting your lightsaber, you began to block the shots. Due to the injuries in your hand and stomach, you were slower than usual and the Stormtroopers began to overwhelm you.

Suddenly, Tristan and Fenn Rau appeared behind you with more Mandalorians, some from Clan Wren, others from Clan Kryze, and also Clan Vizsla. You smirked and continued to deflect shots as your fellow Mandalorians shot down Stormtroopers repeatedly.

Even though the Stormtroopers had bad aim, a few did end up hitting their mark. A Clan Kryze soldier went down followed by one from your clan. The thought of losing more soldiers filled you with energy as you surged forward and began to hack through the gathering Stormtroopers.

Suddenly, a green lightsaber appeared next to you as Ezra joined the fight.
"What are you dough here?" You asked.
"Well I finished my mission so I thought I'd come help you with yours," he said stabbing a trooper.
You rolled your eyes as you decapitated a Stormtrooper and ran off to fight more.

As you were making your way through the Imperial army, you found yourself surrounded. One took off your helmet and raised his blaster so it was pressed against your forehead, he wouldn't need to aim to kill you.
"So you're beating the system," you nodded. "Fun."
"I'll pull the trigger and soon you won't be making jokes anymore Mando," the Stormtrooper said.

Just as he was about to shoot you, a wave of electrifying energy shot around the room and connected with every Stormtrooper. They all dropped to the ground groaning in pain as they were electrocuted. You grabbed your helmet off the floor and looked around.

You saw Ezra run towards the room that Bo and Sabine had run off to, while you ran back towards Fenn Rau.

You jumped behind the crates and put your helmet back on.
"What's happening?" You asked.
"The Empire's weapon has been turned against them," Rau said. "But it won't keep them down for very long once the machine is destroyed."
You smirked and crossed your arms.
"So we gotta go," you said.
"Yeah."

You broke off into a run followed by the remaining Mandalorian soldiers. You waited until you were at the end of the hangar before taking off into flight, your mission being a success.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabine handed Bo the Darksaber with a smile.
"You deserve to rule Mandalore, with this blade," she said.
"No, I don't," Bo said. "(Y/n), take your father's blade."
You smiled and shook your head.
"No Bo," you said. "I'm not my father and I never will be, it is yours."
"But who would follow me?" Bo asked.

You nodded at Ursa and she opened the hatch to Bo's ship. Standing out there were all the Clans, ready to swear allegiance.

"Clan Wren is with you," Ursa calmly placed a hand on Bo's shoulder.
"As is Clan Vizsla," you said placing your hand on her other shoulder.
"Clan Rook is with you," the leader of Clan Rook said.
"Clan Eldar is with you."
"Clan Kryze is with you."
"The Protectors are with you." Fenn Rau finished.

Bo smiled and stared one more time at the Darksaber then back at you. After you gave her a nod of approval, Bo ignited the lightsaber that now belonged to her and raised it above her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were standing with your Clan when Ursa ran up to you. She looked distressed so you gave her a confused look.
"What's going on?" You asked.
"(Y/n), we got a message," Ursa said. "It's from your brother."
"Is he okay?"
Ursa looked down and fear consumed you.
"He's in trouble."