Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (11)

This chapter is sort of random lol but when I think about it I'm a random person so whatever. Hope you like the chapter. I wasn't going to post this today but since I promised that if you all commented and voted that I'll upload the next chapter sooner rather than later I decided to upload. Same goes for this chapter. Comment and vote and maybe I'll upload in the next two days or so...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alexa, don't forget to clean my dirty trunks." Jordan threw his wet swimming trunks at my face and scrunched over with laughter.

"Who do you think you are? I'm not going to clean your trucks." I threw his wet trunks back at him.

"I'm your master...that's who I am. Now here I also need this cleaned." Jordan threw white underway my way. They looked more like tidy whities then regular men underwear. I never actually knew my brother even wore these ugly looking draws. I grabbed them but as soon as I saw a brown stain I almost gagged.

"Are these poop stains?" I held the underwear for him to see.

"Maybe..." My brother doubled over, laughing his butt off even more.

"Ew!" I jumped back and threw the underwear to the ground. "That's disgusting. You're nasty!" I said while holding back the vial that threatened to come out.

"I never said this job was easy. You just assumed you would win." He jumped on his bed and laid his head back against his hands. He really did look like he thought he was the king.

"If you don't stop this little stupid bet now than I'm telling mom that you lied to her last night." I threatened.

"Go ahead she's going to be just as mad at you for lying to her about me not lying." This hadn't crossed my mind but he was right. If I did tell mom on him I'd be in maybe even more trouble for backing him up.

"No, I'll just tell her you forced me too. Which technically you did and I had a horrible time." If I did tell mom that she still wouldn't believe me. She's most likely come to the conclusion that we both came to a consensus to leave and go on that date.

"You and Joey seemed to hit it off pretty good. I think you two would go great together."

"Well, you're retarded if you think that. He's repulsive and irritating." I shuttered just remembering the jerk and how he treated me on the date.

"Just like you."

"No! I'm nothing like that bastard." I felt the need to defend myself. How could he compare me to that mean jerk?

"Whatever you say, sis." I closed my eyes to stop myself from pouncing on him and beating the living crap out of him. He could be so mean and stupid at times that I sometimes find it hard to believe that we're related.

"What are you two bickering about now?" My dad asked while picking up the Jordan's underwear I had dropped.

"What is this?" I stared at my brother's underwear in disgust. How could my brother go from wearing boxers to wearing that little kid's underwear thing?

"It's his." I pointed over to where Jordan was lying down and Jordan opened one of his eyes to stare at dad.

My dad brought the underwire up to his nose and smelt it. I know this sounds disgusting but just imagine how I feel. I had to see him actually do it.

"What are you doing?" I screamed and waved my hands how to stop him.

"It smells." He said shaking his head.

"No duh." I said looking at him stupidly.

My dad took the underwear to his lips and licked it. That's when I ran to the nearest garbage can and vomited whatever I had managed to eat that morning.