Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (3) Pic of Ethan

"Where's your bother?" Mom asked.

"He decided to stay outside." I lied.

"Are you serious? Sometimes I don't get that boy."

"Me neither mom. He seriously has issues." I walked past her to get to the bathroom. Before I turned on the light I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see myself just yet. That would only show me how embarrassed I should be when I show myself again in front of the lifeguards again.

Taking the towel that was closest to me I cleaned my face of all whipped cream and pie particles on my face.

 I was a mess, my shirt was filled with whipped cream, and my pants were partially wet from when I had fallen down in the water park.

Turning on the hot water in the shower I got ready to take a nice soothing shower. I took my toothbrush, shampoo, and conditioner with me.

"Where is she?" I heard Jordan scream from beyond the door. "When I get my hands on her...I swear she's going to be begging me to stop." 

I took what was possibly the fastest shower I could take and put on a nice clean pair of clothes. I put my ear against the door to see if I could hear any screaming or arguing coming from my brother. Everything was surprisingly silent so I opened the door slowly and tried to make the least amount of noise.

"I have been waiting for you to get out." My brother said beside me.

"Mom!" I screamed. Mom came barging out of the master bedroom with a naked Adrian. She was trying to put on his swimming trunks.

"What now? Can't you two get along for one minute while I try to get your brother dressed?"

"He's trying to hurt me." I pointed at Jordan.

"Jordan, go take a shower and leave your sister alone. Alexa, you shouldn't have left your brother out there without a key."

"But he embarrassed me...." I whined.

"Whatever the case maybe it was wrong and cruel of you."

"Sure it was. I know if I would have embarrassed him he would have done the same thing." I was starting to raise my voice. This vacation really was not getting any better.

"No, I wouldn't have." He said innocently. He closed the door to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I walked toward the room we were sharing.

"Don't forget to put on a bathing suit." My mom yelled from the living room.

"Okay," I yelled. I looked through my suitcase for my bathing suit. I actually had brought two with me so I had a choice to make. It was between a red and blue bikini and a black one-piece that my mother hated because she thought it showed too much cleavage.

Just to piss her off I picked the one-piece bathing suit. I put a see-through white shirt over it and some short denim jeans on.

"Put some more clothes on." My brother walked into the room with just a towel on.

"Ew, you should really knock before you come in."

"Why should I knock? When this is my room."

"It's my room too."

"Let's not start with this. I don't want to cause myself stress because if I do I'll get wrinkles. If I get wrinkles...girls will be disgusted and I won't get laid by any of the hot chicks here at the resort."

"You're sick!"

"Yeah and now that you know what's on my mind, stay away from those boys. They probably got the same idea in their head."