Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (23)

"I'm just showing your pretty hot piece of ass what she's missing by being with you." I had a hard time believing what I was hearing. What the hell had gotten into Joey and why was he acting like the world's biggest A-hole? And did he really call me a hot piece of ass? I retrained myself from hitting him because it would all get ugly real quick.

"You know what, fuck you!" Ethan yelled.

"Your girlfriend only wishes that she could." Ethan let go of me and punched Joey in the jaw.

"You better treat, Alexa, with more respect you jackass. You hear me?" Becca's mouth dropped down a fraction. Whether it was because she was surprised at what just happened or because she was enjoying it I didn't know.

Ethan was going for another punch but pulled his hand down. I wanted to smash his brains out at that moment just as much as Ethan wanted to but we were around a lot of kids and parents and I didn't exactly want to get kicked out.

"He's not worth it, Ethan. I don't want to get kicked out of here. Let's go somewhere else. Away from them."

"Thanks for stopping him, Tink." He winked at me. "I knew you wanted me after all. All this playing hard to get is such a turn on. I knew you'd want my face to stay intact for later when we meet up to have a nice...time." Now it was my turn to hit Joey. I slapped him so hard across the face that my hand print was left on his left cheek.

"You're a jerk! And you're the last person I'd ever do something with. You might be able to talk this way about Becca here but you can't talk about me in that way now out of my way so my boyfriend and I can go."

"What the hell? He is a dead man if he talks to me like that. Right Joey? You'd never talk to me like that because I'm a princess." I didn't contain my laugh like Joey and Ethan did.

"What?" Becca snapped.

"You." Ethan gave me an uneasy look and I rubbed my hand up and down his arm to calm him down. I wasn't planning on fighting his stupid sister here in front of everyone.

"What about me?" Was this girl totally oblivious to her stupidity?

"You're really funny. I didn't know you wanted to be a comedian." Joey wrapped his arms around Becca and kissed his way down her neck.

"I wasn't trying to be funny I was serious." She had a hard time keeping a straight face with Joey nibbling on her neck.

"That's the funny part about it. Nothing about you even slightly resembles a princess. Now if you'll excuse me."

Joey suddenly swam over and took a hold of my wrist. "You're not leaving until I tell you that you can leave. I promised you that I wouldn't let you go that easily. You're going to end up with me..."

"Do you not know what the meaning of respect is?" Ethan pushed Joey hard and hit him in the gut. "Stop trying. It's obvious she wants nothing to do with you." Ethan grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me away from the screen.

"Now that was freaking awesome!" Becca yelled.

"You would enjoy seeing me get beat up." Joey slurred while rubbing his jaw.

"Of course it's a turn on." Is the last of that conversation I heard before we were out of the water? We both silently walked toward where we left our clothes and Ethan cursed.

"What?" Ethan lifted up my clothes and held them up. "What's wrong with them?"

"Look closely." I stepped closer and saw why Ethan looked so mad. "All over my clothes was written all over in what I'd guess permanent marker.