Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (20)

This chapter is more a filler chapter than anything else. Next chapter should be better. Sorry I didn't post yesterday like I promised...

The video I posted has nothing to do with the chapter I just love it =D I listened to it while writing this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, now what?" I had no idea what to do next? We kissed, we talked, we laughed and splashed each other with water but I still had no idea what you do when you have a boyfriend. Am I supposed announce it to people? Can my status on face book from 'single' to in a relationship? Then if I do that will my friends like I'm lying? Since I was on vacation and they all know how horrible each vacation really is...

"What do you mean?" he asked, while looking over at a little kid struggling to climb the slide's stairs. "Hold that thought for a moment." Ethan went over, helped the little kid up the later and waited for him to slide down, then walked back over to me. "You were saying?

"What do we do know?"

"We can do whatever you want to do, Alexa." I was at a loss of ideas. I really just had no clue what came next. Maybe it was just me being awkward but I felt weird.

"Um, like what?"

"You definitely are new to this, um, we can keep making out or I can introduce you to everyone as my girlfriend and then maybe you can introduce me to your parents.

"I already introduced you to my parents."

"Yeah, but this time you'd be introducing me as your boyfriend, not just the lifeguard."

I laughed at the idea of introducing him as my boyfriend. My mother would be happy but how would my father feel about that? "Okay, but you have to introduce me to everyone first."

"My pleasure." Turning away slightly Ethan called over another lifeguard I'd never seen before. "Your turn bro." The guy nodded, Ethan took my hand in his and led me over to the staff room.

The staff room wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. Just a few things here and there like a small yellow couch, a vending machine in the very back corner, along with a espresso machine and a few cups, there was a flat screen TV and dirty towels all over the place.

"Ethan, I was going to ask you if you can take my shift today because I have a date and- Who is this pretty girl?" The guy looked at me and leant in closer. "Hey, gorgeous, you want to hook up sometime."

Ethan pulled me closer to him. "Ha, in your dreams, Tyler. This girl is mine for the time being."

The guy's face smile turned into a frown. He started at Ethan weirdly before saying anything. "What?"

"She's my girlfriend." Ethan said, proudly.

"But you never do girlfriends...come to think of it I don't even remember the last time you last dated someone."

"I just never found someone I actually wanted to date....until now." If I wasn't blushing before than for sure I was blushing the moment Ethan leant down to kiss my cheek.

"You're sister is going to be so man. I'm guessing we should all prepare for 'The ogre' to return." I coughed to hide my laugh.

"You better not let her hear you call her that. You know how she gets."

"Whatever I'm not scared of her. I think I'm the only one here other than you and Nick that isn't afraid of her."

"Why would anyone be afraid of her?" I asked.

Tyler decided to answer my question. "Because she's..."

"Hey, guys. I'm back..." We all turned around to look at Becca. She hadn't looked up yet, meaning she still didn't see me yet.