Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (31)

Another new chapter guys. Comment/Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving his house I noticed exactly how I was dressed. I forget in the mix of not feeling put down and not letting myself look like a weak little girl in front of their eyes. "Ethan!" The blue t-shirt barely covered up to my knees but nonetheless it fit almost exactly like my sundress except it was about a centime or so shorter. "You let me walk in front of your family in just your shirt and my panties?" I didn't look at him out of embarrassment. The whole night turned out to be an embarrassing disaster. Not to mention that moment in the room Ethan could see me in my underwear.

"How was I to know you were going to go back inside instead of leaving like you asked?"

I huffed out a breath of air. He was right I did intend on leaving right away. I didn't tell him my change of though when I changed my mind. "I just didn't want them to thing they got to me."

"Well don't worry. It looks more like a big dress and it doesn't show anything." Ethan reassured me. His words were a bit comforting. At least I didn't feel like one of those girls who bare everything to everyone at anytime of the day.

Inside his car I glanced at my bare legs and at the big purplish bruise that now seemed to be changing to a greenish color. Ethan every so often looked at me and then at my thigh. Every time I'd catch him looking I'd pull the shirt further down my legs to cover myself better. "My dad is going to think the worse and he doesn't even know we're together again." I whispered. Horrid memories from incident in the hallway where my dad found me played in my mind.

"Are you going to tell him?" Ethan asked.

I thought about not telling him but he'd want to know why I was dressed the way I was. "Of course I don't keep secrets like that from my mom and dad. I definitely won't tell them about...the incident in your room." The radio volume was at its lowest volume but still I could faintly make out the song playing and the exact part where I would bust out singing.

"Why not? It was hilarious." Ethan laughed.

"Haha, very funny. Oh yes falling down and getting hurt is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I don't mean you getting hurt. I meant more the part that you couldn't get your dress off so you tripped and exposed your underwear to me and my very open and gazing eyes."

"Ugh, don't remind me. That's only going to make me uncomfortable." My cheeks were tomato red. "Why?" Ethan asked.

Reality check, I never exposed so much flesh to anyone in my life and that right there...what happened at that moment was exposure of too much flesh for another person to see. Wearing just a bikini is different but bra and panties...that's a whole new level I'm not comfortable with. "No one ever sees me in my underwear except for me!"

"Well I sure do hope that's the case."

"It is!"

"I'm only messing with you, Robin. Chill out." Ethan grabbed my hand and I groaned. "What's wrong you don't want me to hold your hand?" Ethan pulled his hand away but I quickly reached out before he could put it back where it belonged, on the steering wheel. "No, I do want to hold your hand. I'm just mad."

"Now what happened?"

"I missed my favorite part of that song and I wanted to sing it."

"There's always next time." Ethan signaled right, turned into the lodge parking lot and drove around to get over the condo complex. "You're very optimistic and I hate being optimistic."

"You should try it. It'll do you some good."  I playfully slapped his hand. He laughed it off, drove forward and came to a complete stop at the stop sign. "You don't need to walk me in. I know my way from here." Ethan ignored me and parked his car in a handicapped area. "You can't park your car here." I informed him of the obvious. Back home I hate when people who aren't injured or senior citizens who park in the handicapped parking spot like it's no one's business. What if someone in need needs that parking spot? They get deprived of something that is meant for them.