Chapter 105: Alfolfo Syrie

Eridell

I was still in my white dress sleep wear when I went out to the common room for breakfast, but Karugo was dressed in a formal outfit which woke me up almost immediately.

It was only the two of us in the common room as it was only 5 am and everyone seemed to be still asleep, or probably out for a walk like Ino and Train.

I was about to sit down when Karugo grabbed me by the hand and looked at me in the eyes. "Eridell!" He said in a serious tone.

"What?" I asked confused as I try to take a step back, not feeling comfortable at the fact he is being too serious.

He took a step forward and grabbed me by my shoulders as he leans down to my face. "Why are you not dressed formally? You have no make up on. Your hair is a mess!" He reprimanded me as he then flicked my forehead.

I glared at him and covered my forehead. "He is just my grandfather. Its no big deal." I shrugged as I pushed him off.

"Your grandfather is the best council! Go get ready and dress formally!" He ushered me.

"I always dress formally! Get off my back!" I groaned in disbelief as I march to the kitchen while shaking my head.

"Eri! Get back here! We need you to get ready!" Karugo followed after me and I grumbled at him.

He is so annoying. Just yesterday he was pissed at me and cold, and now he is being so close and acting like a manager or older brother something.

I ignored Karugo and opened the fridge as J grabbed the synthetic blood bag there so I can drink it. I was feeling weak and faint from how I hadn't drank properly.

"Eridell?" I turned to him as I was in the middle of pouring the blood into my favorite cup. Once done, I had drank the blood with a straw as I grimace at the thick liquid. "Had you been fasting again? I have suspicions you're not growing because you are not drinking enough blood."

I glared at him and stopped sipping on my blood. "Just, why are you being so annoying? I am already grown enough."

He raised an eyebrow at me and crossed his arms. "How old are you again?"

"Uhm, fifteen... Wait no sixteen I forgot my birthday again how old am I again?." I grimaced as my birthday had already passed and I didn't notice? I had my birthday back at my old house and I pretty much had no sense of time back there.

Normally, people just reminds me about my birthday so I was used to not reminding myself of the days. And I guess years passed by too fast... I turned as a vampire too fast and the time for me was more hazy than everyone else.

"You're not even sure of your own birthday?" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, almost amused.

"I don't have a good sense of time." I shrugged and sipped on to my blood again.

"You're already 16, and youre still so small like a kid. That's not normal, you are not getting enough nutrients from your lack of blood consumption." He sighed and reached over to the fridge and took out a bag of blood as he poured it on a cup too.

"Just leave it alone. I hate drinking more blood than necessary." I shook my head and finished my cup of blood.

"Alright. Just go get ready then and wake up your temporary roommates." He said in a defeated tone before sipping on his cup, as if he was just drinking some cup of coffee.

"Yea yea..." I waved him off casually

***

"Wow, everyone is really dressed formally?" Trevor raised an eyebrow amused beside me.