Chapter 61: A horrible introduction

Eridell

All of us woken up early and had left the mansion of uncle to go to the werewolf Committee where all 7 til 19 werewolves studies, and I'm adding, unmated which will be a bit of a trouble for us. Werewolves do tend to become pushy in the need of finding their mate and to imprint to them so there would be a whole lot of sniffing awaiting us. Oh boi, how happy I would be with those particular events (not).

While walking in the path of the forest, Ariela had walked beside me, slinging her arm around mine with no warning which made me hiss accidentally.

"Eri, do you think I really am one of the keys? I mean... I'm an oracle and an outcast of my kind..." She whispered right into my ear as she shots Violet a worried look, not wanting her precipus lover to overhear us.

I looked straight into the eye to Ariela before giving the back of her head a good ol' hard smack. "Yep, I do. You're still technically my bloodbank so I dont know about you being a key, for all I care is that you're my property." I nonchalantly stated as she lets out a small giggle in amusement. She didn't even looked that bothered at my hard smack.

"Yet you never drank my blood."

"I never found it endearing to poke my fangs down to your tiny neck."

"Yea right." She rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

I grinned at her and bumped my hip to hers. Apparently I have better control of my emotions nowadays. "But Ariela, mind you... Not all things last. You know about the annual tournament right? That tragedy, even if you weren't a part of it..."

Her face dropped and nodded begrudgingly. "I know... I know... It's just that... I... Don't want this to end..." She whispered with a sigh.

I gave her arm a light squeeze. "You can always back out Ariela... I dont want to dorce this upon you... I mean me and Zain is enough for it..."

"No!" She snapped lowly. "It's so unfair... I dont want to abandon you two and go to that dreaded realm-"

"-We're here!" Trevor announced which halted our conversation.

Ariela wasted mo time to escape from my side and go to Violet's side with a pitiful look on her face I did not miss. I really do feel bad but I had no choice... What's done is done and we needed to stick to the end of our deal...

I looked around and frowned a bit at how mundane the committee looked like. There was no single building and only a huge fence surrounded a large patch of land. Just what is this? It doesn't look like a school to be honest.

"Is this it?" Karugo raised an eyebrow with his voice sounding like he is on the  verge of laughing.

"Yes it is... Is something wrong?" Trevor narrowed his eyes at karugo.

"It doesn't look like anything we could have expected."

"Well this IS where we learn. Not like your kinds all of you where you guys study stupid algebra and such. We all study how to improve our bonds. We all fight together not like you who fights individually." Trevor rolled his eyes and started walking towards one of the topless guys who is totally a good looking guy in my eyes.

"Can't you believe this? I don't think this is appropriate for students! Like, look at this area!" Karugo exclaimed as he faces us with arms wide to prove his point.

"I don't think so. It looks like an interesting space where they learn while getting some fresh air." Ino said bluntly as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Hey! You're my puppet! You should be agreeing with me!"

"Technically I am Eridell's. Not yours." Ino rolled his eyes before standing right beside me..