Chapter 3: The Empire VS The Galaxy

On Darth Vader's personal base, his communication device that stormtroopers, his apprentice and Lord Sidious could all access began going off. He pulled it out and witnessed that it was Sidious that was trying to get into with the sith lord. Darth Vader immediately began to answer the communicator device.

 Darth Vader immediately began to answer the communicator device

"Lord Vader..." Sidious called out the metal sith's name with a very cold and chilling tone of voice able to send shiver down anyone's spine unless it was the absolutely hardened sith of the galaxy. "How may I assist you, Master Sidious?" Vader said respectfully and obediently knowing the power that the most powerful sith in the galaxy was holding thanks to letting all of his emotions and feelings go, devoting himself only to the dark side and nothing else. It was still confusing to Vader that he was calling just a little bit after his apprentice left to go hunt down Rahm Kota. Did he already find out with some of his own imperial spies? No. It couldn't be possible. At least not yet, since they're in two separate parts of the galaxy. "Do you remember the story of the diamonds? And the crystal gems?" Vader didn't say anything for a minute before speaking once again. "Yes, my master. They held war for one thousand years against one another. Much like in the old republic, where jedi and sith were constantly fighting." Vader mentions, before a sick smirk encroached the old man's lips. "Perfect. I want you to go to home world and capture the ones in charge of that planet. Not only can we use their powers to upgrade and further increase our imperial weapons, but, controlling the galaxy will become much, much easier." Emperor Palpatine continued to keep smirking while Vader understood what was expected of him. "Yes, Master. It shall be done." Vader hangs up the call between the two of them before heading to the hangar bay to his travel ship as two stormtroopers stood up straightforward with their blasters pointed ready for anything. "Lord Vader! Sir! Heading out?" One of them asked, to which Vader replied to his question. "Yes." The sith lord continued walking before the other stormtrooper spoke up. "Will you be needing backup sir?" He asked, but Vader refused. "No. That won't be necessary. Just stay here and keep watch." The two stormtroopers then both spoke in unison to their leaders command and order. "Yes sir!" Vader walks onto his ship and soon leaves, heading for home world where the diamonds, spinel, and many other gems resided. Using hyperdrive, it didn't take long for the sith lord to reach the planet. Only around perhaps two to five hours at most. Unfortunately the diamonds and spinel were all completely oblivious to this happening, as they were too busy having a get together and partying. They were all having a good time, only for it about to be ruined.

Vader landed on the planet, and immediately some of the regular ordinary gems knew something was off and suspicious about this guy. Some amethyst guards began to approach him and one of them questioned him. "Hey! What are-" They were immediately cut off by a stab directly into their chest, making them poof in front of him and without hesitation, Vader immediately crushed the amethyst gem underneath his foot. This angered the other amethyst guards and they all tried to speed blitz and strike him down, but he was too fast for them to even touch and using the force, he crashed them all into one another before slicing them forcing them to poof before he crushed them with his feet, feeling no remorse or regret for his actions. He continued to make his way where the diamonds were at as spinel went to go gather some things that the diamonds requested and didn't notice as well what wasn't going on, quite yet making everyone in fear for who he was and they began running away trying to find safety anywhere he wasn't at. Soon, someone bursted in the room where the diamonds and spinel were at obviously scared for their life and needing help. "PLEASE! MY DIAMONDS!!!" The shock and fear in her voice taking everyone by surprise before white diamond spoke to figure out what the source of this problem was. "What is it my dear?" She said, obviously seeming a bit confused why this person was in such a state of distraught. "T-THERE THIS MAN WITH A RED WEAPON! HE'S SLAUGHTERING EVERYONE ON THE PLANET!!!" She yelled and exclaimed as blue diamond put a hand over her face hearing the news. "What?! Ridiculous! The only human allowed on home world is Steven! And how did this stranger even find us?! Our location is almost impossible to get to without using a warp!" Yellow said before the person that was speaking immediately felt their body sliced in half from Vader throwing his lightsaber and he brought it back to him after it was done. Everyone else who was within the room immediately began running away in horror for what their eyes just witnessed which this also took all the diamonds by shock and surprise as well. But then yellow realized something by seeing Vader's weapon. "Wait a minute, that weapon. That's not anything made here on homeworld, nor is it completely normal." She said before white spoke up. "He's a sith lord." Blue then followed up after white. "A sith lord? But we haven't seen them in thousands of years. I thought they were all defeated after the jedi knights of the old republic took care of them." Blue theorizes. "You three must come with me. If not, I shall make you." Vader said menacingly and trying to use intimidation which angered yellow. "Who do you think you're talking to?! I shall make you eat your words!" Yellow yelled out before shooting lighting from both her hands which Vader easily raised his lightsaber and sent it back at her, making her yell out in pain before witnessing her poofing. Blue and White got angry, and blue used her power tears trying to make Vader cry, but like Connie he was resistant to it since he was human and not only that, his aura was just so evil that it was able to turn blue's own power to a crimson red shade and he invaded her mind with the force, immediately crushing her from the inside. The pain was so unbearable and torturing, she forced herself to poof. White knew that she couldn't let him take over her, so she went back to her old ability and tried to take over him before she gained the new ability, but as soon as she tried this, Vader immediately sliced through her entire body leaving only her diamond on the floor. After this was accomplished, Spinel walked in with her bubbly self. "Yoo hoo! My diamonds! I got-" She then looked to see the horror and devastation that laid in front of her, and the man behind it all. She dropped everything in her arms before getting into a fit of anger. "YOU!!!!" She yelled out ferociously before shooting her stretchy arms at him and closed the distance between the two as she tried hitting him multiple times with rapid strikes. Vader used the force to move himself out of Spinel's hits, before using it to grab a hold of her, and began throwing her around the entire room slamming her body harshly and breaking pillars and multiple walls. Spinel ended up poofing and Vader grabbed ahold of all the diamonds and spinel, placing them in his pocket. He then got back into contact with Emperor Palpatine. "It is done, my master. The targets have been captured successfully." Emperor Palpatine begins laughing. "Very excellent, Lord Vader. Bring them to me, and I shall trap them." He spoke before hanging up the communicator call.

Now on Nar Shadda, Starkiller had killed and destroyed everyone who was within in his way trying to hunt down Rahm Kota, being the sith Darth Vader trained him to be

Now on Nar Shadda, Starkiller had killed and destroyed everyone who was within in his way trying to hunt down Rahm Kota, being the sith Darth Vader trained him to be. Killing without remorse and regret and letting go of all emotions, doing only what he needed to do. He finally made it to the main control room of the base. General Kota already knew he was coming as his Milita warned him as the ship rogue shadow had flown close towards the base. Starkiller walked through the doors that General Kota resided in, and the male with a green lightsaber looked back to see Lord Vader's apprentice standing above him, to which a chuckle began escaping his voice. "A boy? Months of attacking imperial targets, and Vader sends a boy to fight me?" Kota insulted as Starkiller said nothing before suddenly jumping up and then force dashing himself and clashing lightsabers against the general's own. The two began using their lightsaber stances, Starkiller wielding Ataru and Juyo where as Kota used Soresu and Shien. Soon, Kota through more insults at Starkiller. "Did Vader teach you anything?! You have so much to learn about the force!" He said before jumping and slamming his hand into the ground making a slight force repulse in which Starkiller was knocked back a bit, but easily shrugged it off and began fighting again. He soon began to overpower Kota and use his immense force powers to throw him around a bit to which the general used repulse and broke free, starting to take a bit of heavy breaths. "You're stronger than I thought. But I can't let you live, boy. I'll be sure to send your ashes back to Vader!" Kota exclaims confidently before putting his lightsaber away and started using the force to shake the entire part of the Nar Shadda base they were in. It took Starkiller by surprise as he knew Kota would be strong, but not this strong. Kota pulled the piece of the base off before throwing it into a nearby planet's orbit. "You don't want to do this, boy!" Kota exclaims before pulling his lightsaber out once more and clashing styles with Starkiller. Starkiller began to play more defensively however, as he slowly backed away and kept his distance and began using his force powers to throw Kota around the room, the dashed at the male trying to slice him down, however the general was quick enough to block and deflect it just in time. "If I have to get through you to get to Vader, then so be it!" Kota says as he struggles knocking Starkiller off of him. "Put your lightsaber down boy." Kota tried reasoning with him and trying to convince him to leave the dark side, but it was to no avail. Starkiller began choking Kota, then threw a metal piece at the general making him hit a wall and knocking him down on his arms and knees for a split second only before lifting him back up and slamming him down against the ground. He still wasn't done there however, as he lifted him up once more and jumped to greet him in mid air using his hands to slam him against the ceiling of the room before turning Kota around on his back and force pushing him so hard he cracked the glass beneath them almost shattering it. Starkiller was now ready to finish it, as he pulled his lightsaber back out and jumped forwards trying to land the killing blow in which the last second Kota pulled his out and blocked the attack, though not for long. "Vader thinks he's turned you. But I can sense your future!" The general exclaims still trying to convince Starkiller to stop. "And Vader won't always be your master. I sense only..." The visions Kota received were so confusing in his last moments. "Me?" This made the general drop his guard in which Vader's apprentice took advantage of by pushing both lightsabers against Kota's eyes and he screamed out in agony, blood dropping from them as he held his eyes with his hands against them.

 "Me?" This made the general drop his guard in which Vader's apprentice took advantage of by pushing both lightsabers against Kota's eyes and he screamed out in agony, blood dropping from them as he held his eyes with his hands against them

Starkiller then uses the force and throws him out of the ship, and once Kota is free falling, Starkiller calls for his ship using his wrist communicator, alerting his pilot to get him. Starkiller looks over before the ship arrives, and takes Kota's lightsaber before jumping out and landing through another entrance on top of the ship making his escape from the base.

~FIN (To Be Continued)