Chapter 25. HAHA!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF GORE AND OTHER SHIT LIKE CUTTING PEOPLES BODY PARTS OFF.. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE, THEN PLEASE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU HAVE ANY NIGHTMARES, IF YOU GET  TRAUMATIZED, OR YOUR ACTIONS DUE TO THIS CHAPTER.
CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK
!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED !!!

Evans POV
____________

I woke up by people screaming. My back ache. I realise I fell asleep on the floor, no wonder why my back hurts. I got up, groaning. I cracked my back, hearing some 'Pop!' ' Crack!' I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. The bruise was very visible. I sighed and took out some counselor and foundation from one of the cabinets.

I applied foundation on the bruise and blended it in as much as possible. It was only a bit visible. I grabbed the counselor and let it work it's magic. I looked at my face. I couldn't see the bruise anymore. Make-up can be a huge help at some times.

I walked out the bathroom and heard the screaming again. I opened my door and closed it. I walked down the stairs to see everybody in the living room, yelling and fighting. Only Ohm, Mini, and Panda weren't fighting nor' yelling.

I cleared my throat, trying to get their attention. Nobody notice or heard it, so the fighting and yelling continued. I sighed. ' I'm gonna need you to control me and scream loud as you can to get their attention. ' I told unknown. ' Okay...but are you okay from... yesterday...? ' It asked. I paused.

' No to be honest. I should've listen to you.. now he is going to toy me. I can't tell anyone about this, it must be kept a secret. ' I told it. ' It's not your fault, I know it's hard to not think about it but try your best too. ' It told me. I nodded. ' Can you...? '

I felt it control me. It cleared it's throat. " SHUT UP! " It yelled. Some how, nobody fucking noticed. " These people are so Stupid. " I told Unknown. It nodded and cleared it's throat again. "𝕊ʰ𝔘ㄒ 𝖀ᖘ!! "  Finally all eyes where on me. I felt myself fading back into my body. I facepalm at them.

" What are you all fighting about?! " I yelled. Some of them flinched.

None of them replied. " WELL?! " I yelled again. Some backed away. I huffed at their stupidity. " T-they where talking about y-you.." Mini told me. I looked at him, rising my eyebrow. " About what? What about me? " I asked.

Nobody dared to say anything. I looked at all of them. Some looking at the ground, the wall, or my eyes.
" Th-they where talking about h-how you acted yesterday. T-they where wondering h-how you got all the information and how you had s-someone controlling your b-body to talk.. " Ohm said. I hummed. ' So far, I like Ohm and Mini. Maybe panda. ' Unknown said. ' Agreed. '

" Thank you Ohm and Mini for being the ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO TELL ME. Also, thank you panda for not getting into the fight. I have my trust in you. " I said, looking at the three of them. They all nodded at me quickly.

" Let me answer your questions. First, I apologise of the way I acted yesterday. I hope you can all forgive me of my sudden reaction. Second, I didn't get any information, Unknown did. Third, I let Unknown control my body, don't know how but don't care. " I responded.

They were quiet for a while. " Who is Unknown..? " Nogla asked. " Ah! Unknown. My dark side and Depressed side! The one who talked to you yesterday during the fight before I left. Unknown to me is a friend, Hell, maybe even a best friend. Yes, it tells me to kill myself, cut myself, and other shit but that's what Demons jobs is supposed to do.  Make you feel sorrow, sad, depressed. They want to see you suffer. But, there is a bright side of Unknown. It can be nice and caring to me. It's almost like it doesn't want to tell me bad shit and protect me. But of course, if you don't do your job as a demon, you get erased. " I told them.