Chapter 15. Ready?

Evans POV
_____________

" Uh... Who's 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒎?" Mini asked. I held onto the stuff owl tighter. ' Should I tell them...? I don't think I should...' I loosen the grip on the owl a little and looked up at Mini. " I..uh.. I'm not comfortable yet to answer questions about my past." I told them. Most of them nodded, so I turned too delirious. He looked away from me. I  felt the anger and jealousy in his eyes.

' Why is he so jealous? Does he think my sister was my girlfriend? ' Everyone got up and Mini gave me a hand. I quietly thanked him and walked too a different section of the abandoned building. I went over to the weights and put down the stuff owl next to me. I grab some 50 pound weights and started exercising. A couple minutes later I put down the 50 pound weights and went too the 100 pound weights. For once, I couldn't tell if I was getting stronger or something. I put down the 100 pound weights and moved too 250 pound weights. Picking them up easily but steady, not wanting it to fall on me, I started lifting them.

After a few more weights I lifted, I was told it was time too go. I went back to the weights and grabbed the stuff owl. I hopped back in the car, but this time in the backseat. Delirious was driving this time because I was tired and felt lazy. I leaned against the window and slowly drifted off into darkness.

- 𝑨𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 -

" Evan.." " Evan. " " Evan!" "EVAN WAKE YOUR ASS UP! " I jumped at the sound of being woke up and looked who did it. I saw Everyone laughing or giggling like a little girl. I sighed and unbuckle my seatbelt and got up from the seat. Closing the car door with the stuffed owl, I walked inside, not waiting for anyone. I went to the kitchen to see what time it was on the microwave. " 8:27pm.. fuck this, I'm going to take a shower. " I went upstairs and headed into Delirious and I room.

I went to the closet and picked out some a pair of short's, boxer's, and a hoodie that was big for me. I went into the bathroom that was connected to the room and turned on the shower. I put the shower to the hottest temperature it could go. I took my clothes off and jumped in, letting the steaming hot water hit on me. It burned for a bit but I got used to it eventually.

I did my things, wash the shampoo out, normal things you do in the shower. 10 minutes later, I turned the water off and jumped out. I dried myself off, and changed into my ' Pajamas. ' I went outside the door, seeing a sleeping Delirious. I smiled and went back to the closet, grabbing the stuff owl I hid from the others, just I case if they steal it, and hopped into bed. My back was faced away from Delirious, until I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I felt my cheeks burn a bit but brush it off. Delirious pulled me in closer and turned me around. He was holding my waist while I was snuggling on his neck. I smiled and closed my eyes, letting darkness take over me.

~ 𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ~

I was at the meeting room, waiting for the others to come. Finally when everyone was here delirious pulled out his laptop and did some searching. After when he was finished, he looked back up at us. " As you may all know, we have been training for the heist. And that heist is today. The party starts at 9:30pm. It is currently 8:53am in the morning. We will take this time to get everything we need, such as, weapons, making sure there is gas in the car, training, and other things. They place takes 30 minutes to get there so Evan. I would like you to get ready at 8:00pm. It should make you have enough time for your make-up and clothing. Ohm will be applying make-up on you. "

Ohm looked at me waving his hand. I chuckled and waved back. " Anyways. You all are free to go. " We nodded and left the room. I didn't know what to do for, 10 hours. I went into the living room and watched the guys play video games.

_ 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆- 8:01𝒑𝒎 _

I was in the bathroom while ohm was applying make-up on me. He started with the foundation, other girly make-up things, lip stick, mascara and other things. I looked in the mirror. Damn, I look hot..and gay.... I FUCKING LOVE IT! I smiled at ohm, giving him a small hug and a thank you. I went to the closet and put on my outfit. I put on my mask carefully, and put on my High heel shoes on. I walked down the stairs to see everybody at the door, waiting for me.

" 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚? "

( 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓! )

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔- 878