Chapter 19. Nightmares..or maybe a dream..?

Evans POV
_______________

I woke up in a strange room. It was extremely cold. I looked at what I'm wearing and it was a thin white t- shirt and some white pants. ' What the fuck..? Where am I?! Is this a nightmare? ' I thought. I got up, to realise, I woke up on the hard cold floor. I looked around the room. Nothing in here but a shitty bed, a sink and toilet. Like a jail cell. I looked for a way out and say the door to my room was opened.

' Was it open before..? ' I walk out of the room. I was standing in a middle of a long quiet hallway. It looked like an mental hospital. I started to walk down the long hallway. I saw a door and ran for it. I walked in and saw a forest. I looked behind me and saw the building I was in, wasn't there anymore. " W-what the fuck..? " I whispered.

A path started too show up in front of me. I decided to walk the path. It seemed like hours of walking until the path stopped. I was in the middle of nowhere. The Forest looked Ten times creepier and scary. I looked down at my feet to notice the path was gone. I looked behind me and saw nothing but trees. ' FUCK! WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GO?! ' I screamed in my thoughts.

The ground started shaking. I tripped and fell on the ground. The floor started to open up. I fell into the dark hole screaming. I landed on a comfy bed. I looked where I was this time.

I was in a tidy room, clean fresh sheets of blankets and clothes. Was I finally awake? Is this nightmare over? " Evan you faggot! Time for dinner! " A women yelled. ' Don't Tell me.. ' I thought. I got up and opened the door. My eyes landed down a familiar set of stairs. ' God why! Of everything. ' I sighed and walk down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my Mom and my sister sitting down at the table.

I walked over and sat in-between my sister and my mom. I looked at my plate to see, burnt chicken and peas. I looked over at my moms and sisters plates. They had turkey legs, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. " Wheres dad this time? " I asked. " With one of his hoes. " My mom told me without looking at me. After a little I finished my plate and put it in the sink.

" Listen up Bitch. I'm going to the club with my girlfriends. Look after your sister. I'm gonna have some fun. " My so called ' mother ' told me. I looked at her, she was wearing a short crop top and short shorts that show her ass cheeks.. I nodded as she left. " Vanosssss!! Let's go play with dollies! " Blossom said, putting her hands up. ' Is this a nightmare? This seems like a dream.. ' I thought. I smiled at my sister. " Only! If I get to be Kim Kardashian. " I told her. She puffed her cheeks. " I wanna be Kim Kardashian! You be Brittany Spears. " She pouted. My sister named her dolls after celebrates. It might be weird, but it was worth seeing her smile and hearing her laugh. I chuckled. " Then I'm not playing with you. " I said, fake mad.

She looked at me with puppy eyes. " A-agh... Fine! You win! " I said, holding out the ' e ' in fine. She cheered and grabbed my wrist. She 'dragged' me upstairs too her room. She let go of my wrist and went to her closet. The floor started shaking again. ' N-no.. NO! ' I looked at my sister, who was slowly fading away. " B-BLOSSOM! " I screamed. I heard the ceiling cracking. I looked at too see a light.

A force brought me up to the light. I got up, fast and panting. I looked where I was and saw I was in some ' nurse ' room. ' Is this nightmare over..? ' I heard a heart monitor and looked next to me. A heart monitor was wired to me. 'W- wait... What happened?! ' I just sat/lay there in this hospital bed.

Memories started flowing into my head. ' O-oh.. that happened. ' I sighed and calmed my nerves a bit. I heard the door creak open. I clenched my fist, thinking it was a intruder. ' Do I need to punch a bitch today? ' I looked over and saw it was just Delirious. " Y-YOU'RE AWAKE! " delirious yelled, running to me. He carefully hugged me and I accepted.

" H-how are you feeling? " He asked. ' Wait .. it sounded like he was crying? ' I looked at him, he looked at me in a worry eyes. " Were... Were you crying? " I asked him. He stayed silent for a couple minutes. " Hh-how are you feeling..? " He asked. I gave him a ' b r u h ' look. " You were, weren't you? " I said. He looked away at my eyes. He nodded. I sighed and tapped him on the stomach to get his attention. He looked at me, I motion him to get on my level. He crouched down a bit. I grab his mask and pull it up a bit, revealing his lips and cheeks. I kissed him on the cheek and pulled away. His cheeks were hot pink, and moved his back in place.

" Oooooooooh!! H2OVanoss for the win!! " I heard a voice say. Delirious and I looked who it was and it was Terroriser and nogla. Nogla was hold his phone... wait... DID HE RECORD DELIRIOUS AND I? " DID... DID YOU RECORD US?! " I yelled/asked. " Maybe~~~~~ " Nogla said ' innocently.' I looked at Delirious and he looked at me. " Get them. " I told Delirious. He just laughed a insane laugh, that I kinda like...and ran after them two.

Screams and hard foot steps where made all around the house. I chuckled and stared at the ceiling.

'Who knew.. my life would get better...'

Or, that's what I thought.

Words- 1011