Chapter 16. Plan Gone Wrong? (PART 1)

( This is what his make-up and shoes look like if you're wondering )

Evans POV_____________

Evans POV
_____________

We were walking out the door, getting in the car. I had to drive one of their cars alone so it wouldn't look to suspicious. I put on the earpiece Nogla gave me and hid it behind my hair. I started the car and put on my seatbelt. I turned on the radio a bit and rolled down the windows. I saw the others where starting to drive, so I push on the gas and followed.

' This is going to be a long night.. '

~ ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ~

I looked at the GPS and it said we should be here in a minute or two. " Alright. This is where we split ways. Evan, good luck. " Delirious told us. I hum, and saw them turning into an ally. I drove forwards, and followed the GPS. I saw big neon lights and blasting music. ' Found it.' I parked the car on the side of the road and walked towards the Mansion.

' This isn't a bad place to live. It's huge! Ooh~ Sushi! STOP EVAN. STICK TO THE PLAN. '

I smack myself in the face and headed inside

I smack myself in the face and headed inside. " I'm in. " I told them threw my earpiece. " Good. Act natural. Go to the bar and get some wine. " I heard someone said. I walked towards the bar and sat down in a seat. " Hello there, how may I help you? " She asked nicely. I looked at the options. " Hm.. I would like some wine, surprise me. Nothing too strong please. " I told her. She nodded and went to make my drink.

I looked around and saw a stripper pole with men around it. ' Sluts. Wait.. isn't that our target?! ' I looked at a man that look like the one from the picture. He was wearing a White suit, sitting in front of the stripper pole.." Your drink sir. " She handed me my drink and I quietly thanked her. " Guys I found the target. " I said. " Good. Where is he located? " Moo asked. I looked back at the stripper pole and saw him still sitting there, looking bored. " He is at the stripper pole. I think he is getting bored. " I said. I heard a sigh, " Evan. Go preform on the stripper pole. "

My eyes widen. I knew I had to wear a slutty outfit BUT DANCE ON A POLE WITH HORNY OLD MEN AROUND IT? HELL NO, I'M NOT DOING THAT SHIT. " Yeah, no. I'm not dancing like an slut. " I said, taking a sip of my wine. " Evan. Common. Please! " Mini begged. I didn't say anything. " We will give you $1,000. " I heard one of them said. ' 1,000 bucks? Hmm.. HELL FUCKING YEAH. Sorry my poor body, but I need this cash. ' I chuckled. " Deal. " I finished my drink  and walked towards the pole.

An lady next to it was holding a piece of paper and a pen. I walked to her. " Excuse me, I would like to dance on the pole. " I told her, rubbing the back of my head. She looked at me and smiled. " Sure thing darling. I just need your stripper name and the music you want when you're up there. " She told me. " U-uh... How about vanoss? And for the music.. 𝒊𝒍𝒚?"
I asked her. She wrote on the paper and looked back up at me. " Alright darling, you're next after the one that's on right now. " I looked at the one up on the stage and saw her wearing a hot pink bra and a hot pink panties. The crowd looked horny but not the target. He looked like he was about to get up and get a drink.

I nodded and waited for my turn. The girl on stage came off with cash in her bra. " 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒔...𝑽𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑺𝑺~! " I jumped a bit. " I'm going on stage. " I told them. " Alright, we hacked the cameras so we are also in position. " I hummed, and walked up the stairs. I sway my hips left to right, following the beat to the song. I knew some moves on the pole when I was younger, don't ask why. I did a split in the air and some other moves. I looked at the crowd, cheering and throwing cash. I looked at the target and saw him smirking. I looked down at his pants and saw a bump. ' Got him. ' I went off the pole to get the money. I went down to where the target was and grabbed cash that was there. I looked at me, to see he was looking at me with lust eyes. I winked at him and stick out my tounge.

After picking up the cash, I walked down the stairs, and headed towards the bar. I sat down in the seat, knowing what to do next. " Hello there gorgeous. " I heard a low voice. I looked who it was and saw it was the target. I smirked, " Hello there handsome. How was I on the pole? " I asked him. " You were cute baby boy~ are you single? " He asked. ' Yes bitch, I am fucking single but you ain't getting none of this~' " No, but tonight I am~" I winked at him. His smirk grew. " Well baby doll. How about I take you for tonight~? And have some fun~?" He asked, putting his hand in mine.

' EW EW EW. FUCKING BITCH, I'M NOT LOSING MY VIRGINITY TO A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU. I'M SO GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU. ' " That sounds fun handsome~ I'll help you with your.... 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎.." I told him, pointing down to his pants. He chuckled. " Now that's what I want to hear~ Follow me baby doll. " I said getting up. I got up and followed him. There were so many people here! Some doing drugs, hungover, getting a lap dance or other shit. I wouldn't say it's my kind of party, but it was hella fun-ish so far. I didn't notice we where in a room, filled with cash and other expenses. ' Must be his room. '

" Tonight is my night, you play by my rules~ Got any handcuffs? " I asked him. He giggled and pointed to his closet. I open the closet and saw a box that said ' Toys. ' ' Bitch, you don't know what's hitting you. I almost feel sorry for the old man. 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕.' I searched the box and founded handcuffs. I grabbed them and headed towards the bed, seeing him in only boxers. ' Ew.. I think I'm gonna barf! ' I smirked and grabbed his hands and cuffed them on the dashboard. " I'm going to be back cutie~ be good till I get back and you'll get a treat! " I told him. ' A treat of 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. '

I walked to his bathroom, and closed the door. I smirked went to a frown and I turned on my earpiece. " I'm in his bathroom, where do you think it's located? " I asked them. " Check the cabinets, or behind the mirror. " CaRtOoNz suggest. I nodded to myself and opened up the mirror. All there was, was condoms, pills and other shit. I opened up the cabinets and saw a little safe.

" 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕. "

( 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫!! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 2 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2, 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫! )