sixteen

[a/n: this is the chapter i've been so excited about hahaha ok excuse me while i laugh]

They both arrived at the said meeting place which is the movie theater.

"helloo" jungwoo approached jaehyun with a smile and awkwardly asked for a hug.

"hey" jaehyun replied, awkwardness is starting to make its way right in front of them.

"sooo, what do you wanna watch?" Jaehyun asked, looking at the screen where the movies are displayed.

"i don't know..how about you?" Jungwoo replied.

"how about cartoons?" Jaehyun suggested pointing at jungwoo. "what? no...what do you think of me? a baby?" Jungwoo sighed, bringing his hands up to the air as he complained.

"of course, you're a baby... you're my baby-" jaehyun smiled.

"uM, what?-" jungwoo started to cough intentionally. But jaehyun cut his sentence.

"Yes you are-" jungwoo put his hand over jaehyun's mouth before he could even say a word.

"shut up!" jungwoo said, controlling himself from smiling or laughing too hard.

"ok, were next..now what movie would you like?" Jaehyun said.

"anything will do..how about a scary movie?" Jungwoo replied.

"pft! You can't even handle those" jaehyun teased jungwoo.

"ok fine, anything would do" jungwoo replied and they continued on watching a cartoon movie.

after a few minutes, they bought some food and went straight inside the theater.

"this popcorn's good" jungwoo said as he put a handful inside his mouth which made jaehyun giggle, atleast the movie hasn't started yet or they're screwed.

"here, have some more.." jaehyun passed his popcorn bucket to jungwoo since his is almost halfway empty.

a

fter the movie, they went out and jungwoo was feeling sleepy but he keeps on nagging jaehyun to buy him ice cream, it was about 11pm and there's only one ice cream shop open until midnight but its a bit far.

Since jungwoo was sleepy, jaehyun had to carry him, piggy back style.

It started to rain, but since they had no umbrella, jaehyun put his coat over jungwoo and ran to the ice cream shop.

But on the way there, he slipped on the ground which caused the both of them to fall. Jungwoo woke up from his sleep and found himself on the ground.

"a-are you ok?" Jaehyun lent a hand to jungwoo. He grabbed it and gave jaehyun a smile.

He hugged jaehyun, and the next thing they both knew, their lips were connected.

Jaehyun broke the kiss and whispered into jungwoo's ear.
"i love you" jungwoo stared at jaehyun for a few seconds before jaehyun said "you don't have to say it back, i just wanted to let you know-"

"i love you too jaehyun"