five

Jaehyun saw the message Jungwoo sent and he wished he could reply the same thing but he wasn't really sure about it so he didn't even dare to.

The next day, Donghyuck, Chenle, and Jaemin invited Jaehyun to Jungwoo's house. Jungwoo was sleeping at that time so he didn't hear the door open and all. "Hyuuung" they said as they hugged Jaehyun. "Where's Chenle?" Jaehyun asked because he was worried about what Jungwoo said even if he knows he might not be able to literally send Chenle back to China. "oh, he's making snacks in the kitchen.." until Chenle came out with some bread and juice. "dude, I was scared for a while" Jaehyun sighed. "why hyung?" Chenle asked. "Jungwoo said he's gonna kick you back to China..I'm sorry" Jaehyun replied. "no he won't...he loves me" Chenle said while Jaehyun wished Jungwoo loves him too.

"oh and I used Jungwoo hyung's phone to text you.." Jaemin said. "you can talk to Jungwoo hyung now.." Donghyuck continued."wait..was that Jungwoo's phone?" 

"wait... where's Jungwoo?" Jaehyun wondered and the three led him to Jungwoo's room where he was peacefully sleeping. "he's sleeping hyung.." Chenle said and he tried to open the door which was (fortunately) not locked and Jaehyun snuck in. 'aww he looks cute' Jaehyun thought to himself and took a photo of Jungwoo sleeping cutely with soft snores being heard. He also used it as his wallpaper, hoping Jungwoo wouldn't notice. "wanna watch a movie?" Jaehyun softly said to the three while leaving Jungwoo's room. "sure hyung!" they said while Jaehyun linked his netflix account to their television. "be careful what you watch" he said. "but hyung, were all adults.." they said while pouting and not acting like one. "alright fine... watch anything you want" Jaemin said and took the remote control from Jaehyun and made a kids' account. "well that's...um" Jaehyun said while watching them scrolling movies from the tv. Soon they picked a movie. It was cute but still, it's for little children. 

"HAHAHHAH" those laughs echoed around Jungwoo's house, waking him up. So he went downstairs quickly, forgetting to fix his hair, his clothes, everything. "What the-" he started. "Jaemin keep it do-" he was suddenly cut upon seeing Jaehyun laughing with the three in the living room. He rushed to the nearest bathroom but Jaehyun saw him and laughed softly.                

"hey hyung!" Donghyuck immediately saw Jungwoo who just came out of the bathroom from fixing himself and gestured him to sit at the empty space beside Jaehyun, which he did. "hyuung hello.." Jungwoo said with a cheerful voice to not let the others know something's not right. "I'm not your hyu-" Jaehyun said. "yes you are hyu-" he insisted. "say that one more time or else-" Jaehyun threatened Jungwoo. "or else what?" Jungwoo asked. "I'm gonna kiss you.." Jaehyun accidentally said that out loud which caught the attention of the others. "get a room!" they shouted together.