ten

"And that's the last bag"

"Bye hyung!" The three waved goodbye as Jungwoo got in the car.

"I promise I'll be back tomorrow" he started. "oh, and don't let strangers in ok? It's still my house..it's only yours for a night." Jungwoo explained.

"Yes hyung..take care!" Donghyuck and Chenle said.

"Have fun hyung..but not too much" Jaemin said and laughed out loud.

"duh, it's a meeting, Jaemin! Now I really gotta go..byeee!" Jungwoo said, started the engine, and left.

"Look!" Jaemin said, pointing to his phone.

"Classes are cancelled?" Donghyuck asked.

"But I wanna see-" Chenle said and suddenly realized what he just said. "I wanna see the canteen, with uh- food! Y-yes the food haha" he said awkwardly with the other two looking at him.

"You just wanna see Jisung, you don't need to hide it from us." Donghyuck said.

Thinking of a good comeback, "Well you just wanna see Mark hyung!" Chenle insisted.

"ok, fine maybe I do but I'm hungry, let's eat breakfast..." Donghyuck tried changing the topic.

"great idea!" Jaemin snapped from his own world, also thinking about the boys that caught his attention at school.

"Jungwoo!" Someone yelled from outside the gates.

"What??" The three gasped. "Who could that be?"

Taking a step closer from the window, Chenle noticed a familiar person outside.

"oh shi- no!" Chenle gasped.

"who is it-" Donghyuck went in Chenle's room and took a peek.

"oh!" Jaemin followed.

"should we let him in?" Chenle asked.

"I mean he isn't a complete stranger but-" Jaemin said. And was cut by Donghyuck.

"Jungwoo hyung might kick us out"

Without hesitation, Chenle went out of his room, and grabbed three eggs from the kitchen. He went back and the two were surprised.

"It was the last pieces of eggs in there so why not?" Chenle said.

"Oh no, are you-" Jaemin said and gestured throwing it off the window.

"yeah" Chenle said and he started to throw one.

"Hey, what the-" Jaehyun shouted.

"See?" Donghyuck sighed. "Now, were getting in trouble!"

"Oh, don't worry it's just eggs!" Chenle said. Of course his rich self could pay for all of those.

"Jungwoo, stop throwing eggs!" Jaehyun sighed for the nth time.

They successfully threw all the eggs but only one hit Jaehyun.

After a few minutes of no response, Jaehyun decided to leave.