three

Jaehyun woke up to an unfamiliar place. It was quite a big room, but he doubts it's his.

He went out to see a line of rooms with names on the outside.

"Chenle? Who? Donghyuck? Jaemin? Where am I?"

He said, voice as light as usual to not wake up those guys. He went straight and saw picture frames lined up on a table with a neat flower vase beside it. He took a close look at the pictures which were three unfamiliar guys and...

Jungwoo.

He saw the stairs and rushed down to smell something tasty, like he's smelled it before but he seems to forget, but what made him shocked was that he saw Jungwoo, with his own two eyes. Cooking some breakfast. He wondered why he was there but maybe he'll like it so he won't dare to complain anyways.

"Wha-" he accidentaly said in a loud voice which startled Jungwoo who was cooking breakfast while singing a song.

"🎶 so what, we hot,
we yOUNG!🎶" Jungwoo suddenly shouted the last part but, being noisy is normal in their house since everyone is as chaotic as the look like but this one woke everyone up.

"What song is that? Seems nice" Jaehyun said to get rid of the awkwardness.

"I forgot the title..it's from tge boys' school project I think" Jungwoo replied.

"Hyung is breakfast rea-" Donghyuck said as he saw an unfamiliar face in their house.

"Who is he hyung? Is he your boyfriend?" Jaemin said, teasing Jungwoo.

"What?! No!" Jungwoo exclaimed loudly and awkwardly, facing Jaehyun. "He's just a friend. And-" but Jaehyun cut him off.

"Yes, I'm Jungwoo's boyfriend." He said smirking at Jungwoo.

"-Am not!" Jungwoo said and faced the three boys who are already seated at the table. "And breakfast is ready!" He said as the boys started munching on their breakfast.

"Oh!" Chenle started loudly. "I recognize him, he's the guy in hyung's wallpaper!" He said earning a glare from Jungwoo.

"Really?" Jaehyun said, controlling his laughter while Jungwoo took a moment to feel his phone from his pocket. "Where's my phone?" He asked but Chenle already snatched it and won't give it back to Jungwoo. "Give it back or else-" Jungwoo said. "Or else what?" Chenle asked. "I'm gonna send you back to chiNA!" Jungwoo threatened Chenle but it was too late since Chenle already gave Jungwoo's phone to Jaehyun.

"Who's this guy he's so cute?" Jaehyun said, showing Jungwoo's lockscreen and convincing him to keep it.

"give me back MY PHOONE!" Jungwoo said as Jaehyun ran around the dining room which Jungwoo followed around and now Jaemin, Chenle and Donghyuck are also shouting and running around while eating. Jaemin grabbed the bread on Chenle's plate which he reserved and now Chenle is chasing him too so he grabbed the glass of milk by Hyuck's plate and now everyone is running. It was complete chaos.

After a while, everyone has settled down again, Jungwoo managed to get his phone and the three got their food. Jaehyun was eating with the three boys who he just met but is now close to each other.
Jungwoo excused himself to go to the balcony but is actually changing his wallpapers to his own photos.

"Bye!" Jaehyun said. It was time to leave but he hoped he could hang out with them again. specially Jungwoo.

"Hyung, can Jaehyun hyung visit us here again?" Jaemin asked Jungwoo. "fine but-" he sighed. "How do you invite him?" Jungwoo said.

"oh, yeah we don't have hyung's number.." Chenle said. "Maybe Jungwoo hyung has it.." Donghyuck said and made Jungwoo shocked since he obviously don't have it and that their not really friends. "No, I don't have it." Jungwoo said. "But I thought you were friends?" Donghyuck said. "Fine, I'll ask for it.." Jungwoo said and sighed before leaving to get ready for work.