seven

The next day, the boys invited Jaehyun back to Jungwoo's house. Jaehyun was actually planning on telling Jungwoo how he really feels, he just hopes Jungwoo will accept it again.

"Hyuung!" The three welcomed Jaehyun and ate some food while watching some kind of children's movies again.

They were waiting for Jungwoo to get home from work until they heard a car park at the garage and expected it to be Jungwoo and it was.

"hello hyuung!" they welcomed him while Jaehyun waved. Jungwoo hugged the three and gave a faint smile to Jaehyun.

"got any food hyung?" Jaemin asked. "Of course, how could I forget my little bros.." Jungwoo said and handed them a bag full of food with some drinks.

"Jungwoo, can I talk to you?" Jaehyun asked. "yea?" Jungwoo replied. "No, I mean just the two of us.."

"okay?"

They headed to the balcony and talked.

"Woo, remember that time yesterday I was about to say something to you?" Jaehyun said.

"Yes, why?"

"Would you believe me if I said that I still love you?" Jaehyun said, which made a drop of tear fall from Jungwoo's eyes.

Jungwoo hugged Jaehyun really tight but suddenly pushed him away.

"Sorry but...I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Plus, I like someone else.." Jungwoo said. But liking someone else was obviously false. Okay slash that, maybe he likes his best friend and co-worker Doyoung a little bit. He wanted to trust Jaehyun again but something stops him.

"But I miss you a lot. I loved you. You know that.." Jungwoo continued. "It's okay, I understand.." Jaehyun wiped the tear that fell and went straight to the door, not saying goodbye to the three before leaving.

"Hyung, what happened?" Chenle approached Jungwoo who was about to burst out his tears.

"I'm sorry I lied to you.." Jungwoo bursted in tears. "Jaehyun- were not actually friends. It's that Jaehyun is my ex"

"Hyung were so sorry... we didn't know..." the three then developed a plan to keep Jaehyun out without Jungwoo knowing.

------------
what did y'all think about this one?
is jaehyun going to stop there?
will the three keep jaehyun out?

oh izzokay
we'll know in the next chapter
tune in
wait here's some memes

oh izzokaywe'll know in the next chaptertune inwait here's some memes