thirteen

"oH my-" Chenle entered the house at exactly 8pm. Cheeks in a shade of red.

"Zhong Chenle! welcome back!" Jaemin greeted him with a big smile waiting for him to tell him what happened.

"How's your date, Chenle?" Donghyuck asked.

"play something nice hyung" he said and went beside them on the couch and buried his face on the pillow.

Donghyuck then played a love song which made Chenle squeeze the pillow tighter.

"so what happened lele?" They both asked.

"jisung- jisung said he um," he started."he said he likes me too"

"Congratulations Chenle, you were the last to know" Jaemin chuckled and put his hand over Chenle's shoulder.

"wait, you two knew all along?" he was shocked that they knew all along but didn't tell him. It all started when they sent Jisung a message and asked him truth or dare, for no reason. Jisung suddenly agreed since he knew them and picked truth. They asked him who he likes and he instantly answered Chenle. But what he did not know is that they live with him.

The next day...

"Good morning oh-" Yukhei started to see that jungwoo was tightly hugging him.

"omg! I'm so sorry yukhei-" Jungwoo was startled by yukhei and suddenly let go of him.

"i'm very very sorry, I didn't mean to-" he started to apologize as much as he can, for hugging yukhei and for causing him trouble by sleeping in his room.

"no, no it's ok i promise...now let's go for that key so you can get ready for the next meeting.." yukhei said as they went out and luckily, no one saw them or else they would think differently.

They successfully got a key from the front desk and had breakfast together. They saw doyoung and he sat with them.

They got ready for their next meeting which would start at 11am. It's the last meeting for this year's company meeting.

It lasted for about three hours before each of them waved goodbye and went to their own cars. Although doyoung and jungwoo are best friends, doyoung went first because he promised a meal with his parents and his brother after the meeting. Jungwoo was left with yukhei.

"you can always um, call me if you like" yukhei handed a small paper to jungwoo. It has his number on it.

"thanks yukhei..." he waved goodbye to yukhei before they parted ways.

"ah! I'm late!" Jaehyun said as he woke up late for his afternoon shift at work. He works at the building just beside Jungwoo's. It's not a big coincidence, he applied there four days ago, but today is his first day.

he got ready as fast as he could and took a sandwich to eat on the way. He went in his car and left

"Mr. Jeong, it's your first day and your late?" Mr. Kim, the ceo of the company gave him a lecture before telling his secretary, Kun to assist jaehyun to his area.

It has quite a lot of people inside that floor. But while walking, jaehyun asked kun "is Mr. Kim always that stressed?" He asked, since he might need to get used to it. "well, it's just today i guess.. he forgot to drink some coffee" they said while laughing not to loud to avoid the other workers to get distracted.

"Here we are..goodluck Jaehyun" kun said and jaehyun thanked him. Wow that secretary is nice. Jaehyun thought to himself as he wants to be friends with him.

"hi.. I'm yangyang..Liu Yangyang" one of his coworkers tapped his back.

"Oh, I'm jaehyun.." he introduced himself.

"That one over there is Xiaojun and that one who's popping some bubble wrap is Hendery"

"nice to meet you guys..I'm jaehyun"