𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

• he actually tried throwing up on lucifer, though.

• satan would cuddle you, until you fell asleep.

• satan has high tolerance to alcohol, and he just drank a glass.

• it was pretty funny to see sober satan pretend to be drunk, but you and the brothers never knew he was sober, lucifer only knew. but he decided to let satan have his fun.

/////

🄰🅂🄼🄾🄳🄴🅄🅂
• asmo got some alcohol from a fan lol

• "don't drink it, okay? i'm gonna go to the kitchen to grab you something else other then that alcohol."

• he drinks the whole bottle while you were getting him water.

• he was pretty clingy, yes. more clingy then mammon.

• anything he would say, he would always tie it back to something sexual.

• koala mode o n.

• lowest alcohol tolerance is he.

• there is a eighty five percent chance that you and asmo will take it to the bed, the other fifteen percent is just you two making out.

• asmodeus woke up with a throbbing headache, but acted like nothing happened.

/////

🄱🄴🄴🄻🅉🄴🄱🅄🄱
• mammon gave beel a snack, it was mostly made out of alcohol.

• beel because a flirting MESS.

• he'd ask you if you were single, even though he was dating y o u.

• "hey.. cu-cutie.."

• "beel.. we're already dating.."

• his stomach is actually normal for once while he's drunk.

• belphegor has used mammon as a piñata.

• beel passed out in your room, so you had to sleep on top of his back.

• beel woke up with a bad headache, but kept smiling and making everyone happy (rip beel :C)

• belphegor also woke up with a headache, and was chasing mammon around.

/////

🄱🄴🄻🄿🄷🄴🄶🄾🅁
• belphegor was dared by satan to chug some alcohol, so he did.

• belphie was more energized to do a lot of things sober belphie would pass out on.

• he's also very cuddly, him being like a second beel.

• t e d d y b e a r .

• belphegor would pass out in the attic.

• beel would wonder where is belphie, and why he has a headache.

• cue belphie barging in, with a horrible headache.

• "fuck you, satan." he'd say, and walk back to his room to sleep more.

/////

🄳🄸🄰🅅🄾🄻🄾
• diavolo was hosting his birthday party, and mammon spiked the punch.

• diavolo drank the punch, and now was drunk.

• lucifer punishes mammon dearly because he made the demon prince drunk.

• barbatos helped you carry him to his bedroom.

• you tried to go out of his room, but he stood up, grabbed you, and fell asleep with you in his arms.

• cue the blush..

• now.

• you wake up to breakfast in bed, by the best butler in the world.. barbatos!

• diavolo was hugging you tightly. trying to ease the pain of his headache.

/////

🄱🄰🅁🄱🄰🅃🄾🅂
• it was very hard to see barbatos drunk, since he has a high tolerance. and he can see in the future.

• until diavolo wanted barbatos to drink with him one night.

• diavolo didn't drink, but barbatos drank a lot.

• barbatos while he was drunk.. was weird.

• he never actually did anything stupid, he was so formal that diavolo was weirded out.

• barbatos also treated you like you were going to be handed the crown to rule the earth.

• it was obvious he was drunk, though. because of his slurred speech.

• once he wakes up, he never really seems like he got a headache. in reality, he's actually suffering through the pain in silence.

/////

🅂🄸🄼🄴🄾🄽
• nobody ever seen simeon drunk.

• except you.

• someone replaced water with vodka one day, and simeon came across it.

• simeon has a low tolerance to alcohol, so he got drunk pretty quickly.

• you found him staggering to purgatory hall, and you helped him to his room.

• simeon was more flirty, which weirded you out.

• you knew simeon only busted it out for jesus, and that is a fact.

• simeon would give you sweet kisses, call you 'sweetie' or 'little lamb'.

• simeon would also snuggle up against you, and fall asleep, trapping you in his arms.

• simeon was never seen vomiting before. he woke up before you, so you never knew if he vomited.

/////

🅂🄾🄻🄾🄼🄾🄽
• it was rare to find solomon drunk, but asmodeus made him give in.

• solomon was more mischievous and evil while drunk, pranking everybody in his path.

• he once was so drunk, he threw a stink bomb in the house of lamentation, and blamed mammon.

• you seen him vomit, but that was on his own.

• yes, he probably used vomit in his pranks-

• he'd wake up in massive trouble, whether it's his headache or all the pranks he's caused.

/////

🄻🅄🄺🄴
• mammon spiked the punch at diavolo's birthday party, and luke drank some.

• luke was more happier towards the brothers, giving them a lot of compliments.

• mammon was now six feet under us.

• luke was in a cheery mood, but the next day. he was in a horrible mood. so horrible, that he had to be excused from rad because he had a terrible headache

• mammon was now dead, cause of death? lucifer.

/////