🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰

Start from the beginning

"Yes, it is the scent..." Yua continued.

"Of love..." The two females said together while they intensely stared at Trevor.

Trevor started to cough violently as he turned away from us and began to walk out of the classroom. I could have sworn I saw the tip of his ears turn pink but that could have been my imagination. The loud laughs from behind me caused me to look back over to Sara and Yua to see them rolling on the floor while clutching their stomachs. 

"Haha... He...love...air...!" Yua wheezed out.

"Yes!...Kiyomi....one-sided...poor thing!" Sara said in between laughs.

The two continued to laugh like this for a couple more minutes while I stared at them with a very curious look.

"What are you talking about? Why did Trevor-san leave so suddenly?" 

Yua and Sara finally started to breathe normally with the exception of small giggles.

Yua finally decided to speak while Sara fixed her posture. "It's nothing Kiyomi. Everything will be fine if you just stay innocent."

Sara nodded in agreement as she replied. "Yes, stay innocent and worry about none. Innocents' is a bliss."

Yua turned back to Sara with a questioning look. "Doesn't the saying go 'Ignorance is a bliss?'" Yua asked.

"Yeah but-" Sara manages to say before getting cut off by the rumbling noises from my stomach.

My face turns red as I stutter out an apology while Sara and Yua just look at me with small smiles on their faces. 

"Well, it is lunchtime." Yua says as she grabs one of my arms and drags me out of the classroom.

Sara quickly grabs my other and helps Yua drag me to the cafeteria so we can eat. Once we arrive me, Sara and Yua grab our food and begin to eat silently seeing how we have less than ten minutes until lunch ends.

Once all three of us are finished we walk Sara back to class before me and Yua walk back to our class. When me and Yua walk into the classroom we see Iwaizumi and Yuki talking to one another. I quickly turn away, not wanting to see them together.

What is this feeling...

 Once again time slowly passed by and I started to lose interest in what the teacher was saying. 

"yomi...KIYOMI SAITO!" A loud voice shouted.

Surprised by the loud sound I ended up falling out of my seat and onto the hard ground. I finally realized that a pissed off Yua was standing in front of me.

"O-oh sorry, w-what were you saying?"

When I said that Yua looked even more upset. "I said...that class has been over for the last five minutes!" Yua shouted.

I looked around the classroom to see that everyone else was gone except for me and Yua. That's when I remembered the note Yuki gave me.

"At this rate, you're going to end up failing your classes- Hey, where are you going?" Yua asked while I rushed out of the classroom.

"I'll see you as practice!" I shouted back before running off in the direction of the boys' gym.

I finally made it to the gym. I decided to wait near the entrance since the boys don't have practice on Mondays. That's when I heard Yuki's voice inside of the gym so I peeked around the corner and saw that she was having a conversation with someone... and that someone was Iwaizumi.

"Listen I just needed to get this off my chest..." Yuki paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "I love you!" 

For a split second Yuki's eyes trailed towards me. Did she know I was standing here? 

Iwaizumi tried to reply to Yuki's sudden confession but was cut off when Yuki smashed her lips against his. 

My eyes widened as tears threatened to slip. I wanted to walk away from this scene but my legs refused to move. Part of me wanted to march in there and push them away from each other while the other part of me wants to run away.

Yuki pulled away from Iwaizumi who had a stunned face while saying "I'm surprised you didn't reject me. I guess this makes us a couple."

My legs finally decided to work when I took a step away from the gym, then another, then another until I turned around and ran off. The tears I tried to hold back were streaming down my face with no intention of stopping. 

I already knew that this was going to happen, so why am I crying? Why am I crying over something I can't have? 

Ha... at least I know what this feeling is called...it's called Envy...and with envy comes la douleur exquise...