Chapter 12:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful:The Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*MARK POV*

I woke up feeling uneasy for some reason,I simply just can't explain it. I jolted when I heard P'North's ringtone  , I looked over and it was an unregistered number. P'North was in the kitchen making us some breakfast.

"P'! You got a phone call!"I yelled to him.

"I'm almost done, can you answer it and have them leave me a message"he instructed.

"Okay!"I replied,as I took his. phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"I said.

There was no answer back, I decide to  try again.

"Hello?Are you there?hello?"I asked again.

It was definitely creepy that this person isn't saying anything but just listening to me. A couple more tries and the caller finally ended the call without speaking a word. P'North came in to check on me.

"Food is ready. Who called me?"he asked.

"I don't know P' , I answered it but they didn't say anything. They hung up"I replied.

"Probably dialed the wrong number. Come on let's go eat or we'll be late"he said.

I decided to shake it off and followed him over to the dining area. We sat ourselves down and started eating our breakfast. P'North showered first and I cleaned up after us. Once he was done, I showered,got ready and we went to university together. As usual,one of P'North's hand on the steering wheel and the other holding mine as he drove. It became a habit of ours and honestly, I kind of gotten used to it. P'Vee did things like this before but he usually wasn't consistent of his actions. I could only smile as I looked at our fingers intwined with each other, I feel safe and loved. I looked at his face and acknowledged that his features were stunning, I just noticed it now.

"Stop staring at my face or you'll fall in love with me"he teased.

"I already am"I replied without thinking.

"Huh?What was that?"he asked.

"Nothing P'.. I said  in your dreams"I lied.

He blinked and shook his head, I breathe a sigh of relief with him not hearing my answer. I really like P'North, why am I still hesitating? Am I that scared of getting hurt or am I scared of falling further in love with him? We rolled up into the parking lot, parked the car and got out.  Our friends were already waiting for us by the entrance.

"You really weren't lying when you said you were on your way. I am definitely impressed that you've been coming on time, if not even early for class Ai'North. N'Mark keep up the good work"P'Yiwha teased.

I could only blush and smile at her comment. It's true, P'North has been coming on time for classes and doing well with exams and stuff.

"Aish! Yiwha, stop teasing N'Mark and concentrate on your own stuff or better yet to someone who likes you"'North teased,turning to P'Pond.

Pond was surprised and blushed hard.

"Me and Ai'Pond?That's a joke! He's like my brother, that would be so gross"P'Yiwha replied.