Chapter 8:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: The Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*MARK POV*

I could hear the birds chirp loudly  outside. I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw was P'North's face,inches from mine as I was in his arms. I slowly tried to pry myself off his embrace but he pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning N'Mark"he greeted as he opened his eyes,smiling.

"Good morning P' "I greeted back.

"Did you sleep well?"he asked.

"Yeah, I did. And you?"I asked back.

"Hmm... my arm feels numb. But seeing your face early in the morning, I am more than fine"he teased.

"Au. P', you could have just pushed me to the side"I said.

"Why would I do that? I'd rather have my arm go numb if it means waking up to you in my arms"he said,

"P', there you go teasing me again"I told him.

"I'm saying the truth though"he said,looking at me with a serious expression on his face.

I could feel my cheeks tingling.I took a pillow and threw it at him.

"Ouch!"he winced.

"I didn't throw it that hard. Plus, I have to cook breakfast since I lost"I told him.

"Oh yeah! The race home. Did you need me to help?"he asked.

"No!Just relex P', breakfast will be done in a bit"I told him.

He nods and stays in bed. I slowly got up and stretched my body. I made my way towards the kitchen, I took out some stuff out of the fridge and started cooking.

Once I was done cooking ,I carefully set it down the table.

"P'! Time to eat"I called out to him.

He came over my way and looked at what I cooked.

"Hmm..looks good"he said.

"It's just a simple breakfast P' "I said.

"Anything you make taste good"he replied.

We sat ourselves down and started eating  the food I had prepared. We talked about random things,later on we showered seperately of course and then got out things ready for the hike. I was about to put my things in my small backpack when P'North stopped me.