Chapter 11

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful:The Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*NORTH POV*

I saw N'Mark talking to Vee, I was about to interfere but I saw that Mark handled the situation well. When N'Mark walked away, I walked over to Vee.

"Why are you doing this to me North? I thought we were friends"Vee said,glaring at me.

"You were. I just can't understand you Vee, why are you so stupid? Why couldn't you see him,when he was right in front of you. Loving you more than your so-called wife"I replied.

"So you just pity him then?Because I didn't love him right?"he asked.

"No. I've always had my eye on him the first day I saw him. But he only saw you, so as your friend I stepped aside. But seeing as how you only hurt him,it made me want to do something"I answered.

"You're no better than me Ai'North, a player like you?You'll flirt with him now and dump him like trash when you're bored with them"he mocked me.

"Then obviously, you've never seen my serious side. I've loved him before he or you ever developed feelings for each other. If you're not gonna choose him,then I will. I will never be afraid to choose him over and over again"I answered,looking straight into his eyes.

"You're so confident. How'd you know if he feels the same way? Aren't you afraid he's just using you to make me jealous?Or to get over me"he asked.

"I know N'Mark and he's not like you. And if I'm wrong and he's just using me to get back at you... then so be it! I will still be glad I got to get my feelings across, wether he accepts me or not"I replied.

"Let's see how much more you can handle then. If Mark chooses me in the end ,you better promise to back off!"he said

"If that happens then I'll give up. But until he says so, I won't leave his side. So you can try all you want but I'll be right by his side to keep him away from you"I said.

He scoffed and walked away from me, Yiwha saw and walked over to where I was at.

"Are you okay?I overheard everything, Ai'Vee is such an asshole "she said.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where's N'Mark?Is he okay?"I asked.

"I think he's in that room,getting dressed. Go check up on him, I'll help clean up over here"she suggested.

I nod in agreement and went over to where she said N'Mark was. Once I got there,he was already getting dressed. I was about to enter the room when I saw N'Field approach him.

"Ai'Mark,can I ask you something?"he said.

"Ai'Field... I can explain"N'Mark replied.

"I am sorry if I didn't notice sooner, you know I like P'North"N'Field began.

"But I know you're starting to like him too. I can see P'North really cares for you and you deserve to be happy more than anyone else,after all the shit you went thru with P'Vee"he continued.

"I am sorry.."N'Mark apologized.

"It's okay Ai'Mark. I am your friend no matter what, I just want you to be happy"Ai'Field said,smiling.