Chapter 3:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*MARK POV*

I slowly open my eyes and stretched my body. I have a headache,I turned to my side and the first thing I saw was P'North's face. My eyes widen,as I then opened my covers and looked inside. I was still fully clothed and not feeling sore back there. I sighed in relief, not knowing P'North had already woken up.

"Nothing happened,rest assured"he said,chuckling.

"I-I wasn't thinking anything P' " I stuttered.

"Well now that you're awake,how bout we get something to eat?"he asked.

I just shake my head and look at the floor.

"I don't feel like eating P' "I declined.

He sighed and ruffled my hair.

"I get that you're feeling down, but you need to eat. How bout some pancakes?"he said trying to cheer me up.

"Hmm... I do love pancakes"I replied.

"That settles it,get up and wash up"he instructed.

"Hmm....too lazy!"I said as I rolled to the side.

"Aish!get uuuuup!"he said as he pulled me by the arm to get up.

"If you don't get up,I'll kiss you!"he teased.

I immediately got up from bed and stretched my body.

"I'm insulted, just to let you know I am a really good kisser"he teased,sticking out his tongue.

"Haha P', save your pick-up lines for someone else. They won't work on me"I laughed, as I took a towel and headed to the bathroom.

*NORTH POV*

I got up and made the bed neatly. I could only chuckle at N'Mark because he is just too damn cute. I went to the balcony,picked up my phone to play a game, someone suddenly called me. It was Vee, I took a deep breath and answered his call and put him on speaker.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Ai'North, is N'Mark with you?"he asked.

"What makes you think that he's with me? Did you ask his friends?"I said,trying to sound clueless.

"Stop lying to me, I know you know where he is"Vee started raising his voice.

"I really don't know and even if I did, you think I would tell you?Don't you think you've hurt him enough?Vee, give him room to breathe"I yelled.

"Ai'North! I thought you were my friend"he yelled.

"I am, but he's my junior. As his senior,I have to protect him"I replied.

"Protect him?Why? Wait! Don't tell me you lik-"Vee started but I cut him off.

"Yes! I like him, you have a problem with that?"I yelled.

"What?! You know I like him-"he yelled.

"I know! But if you are going to be a bastard who only hurts him, then I will take him from you"I said.