Chapter 7:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*MARK POV*

I woke up with a huge hangover, I haven't drank like that in a while. I was on the couch,with pillows and a blanket on me. I'm sure P'North made sure I was confortable. The main door opens and in comes P'North with a bag of food in hand.

"Good morning N'Mark, I got us some porridge and I bought you something for your hangover"he said sweetly.

*flashback*

"I like you N'Mark"he said.

"I like you too P'" I replied,thinking he likes me just as his nong.

"I like you more than a nong. I didn't want to tell you this early, I didn't want to scare you away"he said.

He let go and looks straight at me.

"Yo-you're not playing with me ?" I asked him.

He sighs.

"I know I always joke around my juniors and tease you a lot. But I am serious,I don't know when it started but everytime Vee hurt you or made you cry,it was like my chest hurt and I couldn't breathe. How you always went back to him no matter how it hurt. How I wished it was me you loved. I know I can treat you better... if you give me the chance"he said.

"But.. P' ..I"I began.

"You don't have to give me a reply now, I'm just happy I got to say it. I know you are still hurting,but I will be here for you through it all"he replied.

*end of flashback*

I blush real hard,remembering what he had said last night.

"N'Mark? Are you okay?"he asked ,worried since I haven't replied to him.

"O-oh! Yeah! I'm fine, just a little hungover"I answered.

"Get up and eat,so you can take some medicine when you're done"he said.

I got up and sat myself down the table ,across from him. I picked up the spoon and started eating.

"Thanks P' " I said gratefully.

"No problem. I'm glad you like it"he said.

He ate for moment in silence. I wonder if P'North was drunk or if he remembers what he had said to me last night.

"Hey P'.."
"Hey,N'.." We both said in unison.

"You go first N'Mark"he said

"No,P ,you go first"I insisted.

"Okay. I just wanted to ask if you have plans for the next 3 days?"he asked.

"Depends P', I am a very busy man after all"I joked.

"Is that so?Can you squeeze me in your busy schedule then?"he asked.

"Hmm.. what do you have planned P'?"I asked.

"Hmm..it's a surprise. So better eat fast ,so we can pack and head out "he answered.

'Where could he be planning to take me?' I thought to myself.

We hurriedly ate our meal,he made sure I took the hangover medication. We started packing and loaded everything in his car.