Chapter 6:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*NORTH POV*

As soon as we got home, I prepared my clothes that I will wear for tonight. I looked at Mark,sitting on the couch and playing his game still.

"Go shower first Mark"I told him.

"P' can go first"he said, his eyes glued to the game.

I made my way over to where he was and  took his phone away from him.

"Or we can go together"I teased.

His eyes widen and  he instantly got up.

"I-I'll go then"he stuttered as he took his towel.

His shy and flustered look is really precious. I remembered my talked with Yiwha earlier, should I tell him how I feel? At the same time,I wouldn't want to scare him away or make him feel pressured. I sighed and laid down on the bed, it's really been a while since I felt this way.

 I sighed and laid down on the bed, it's really been a while since I felt this way

I zoomed in the stolen shot I got of him on my phone.

'How can anyone hurt you?' I thought as I traced my finger on his face,smiling.

I didn't notice N'Mark coming out of the bathroom and looking at me.

"Oho.P',smiling like that... are you watching porn?Should I give you some privacy?"he teased.

"Not porn, just looking at my crush's picture"I replied.

He gave me a confused look while drying his hair.

*MARK POV*

'Of course P'North would have someone he likes like that. He is rather  popular,just like P'Vee. But why do I weird? Like I don't want other people to be special to him?'I thought.

I tried to shake my thoughts and feeling off.

"The bath's free P', you should go now"I said.

"Okay, I'm going now. I bought you a snack earlier, eat it before we leave. You didn't eat much today, I don't want you getting sick when we go out tonight"P'North said as he handed me a sandwich.

I look at it and smiled.

"P'! It looks cute. How'd you know I like anime, esp.Ghibli characters?"I  asked,surprised.

"I saw your collection in your room as I was packing your clothes. I just found it cute and I saw that before we went home. I stopped by somewhere while you were still sleeping in the car"he replied.opened up the sandwich box and picked it up.