Chapter 9

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: The Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*NORTH POV*

We walked around for a almost an hour and a half.We took a lot of pictures and even did a small picnic right by the waterfalls. We finally decided to head back. Mark and I held hands as we walked home. I just keep looking at our hands together,my smile getting wider.

"What are you smiling for P'?"he asked.

"I'm just happy"I replied.

He smiles widely as well. I opened up a bottle of water and gave it to him. He reaches out and grabs the bottle I give him.

"Thanks P' "he said.

"Aww..so lovey-dovey. Are you guys together now?"P'Ran teased.

"N'Ran,stop teasing them"P'Tharn said.

"Not yet P'. But soon"N'Mark replied.

Making my smile even more wider,I'd look like the joker.

"So P'Ran, how did P'Tharn court you?"N'Mark asked.

"Him?Court me?"P'Ran pointed to P'Tharn then to himself.

"I courted him"P'Ran answered.

"Eh?You did P'?I always thought it was the other way around"I said.

"It all started when-"P'Ran started but P'Tharn covered his mouth.

"Shhh! Don't be telling them lies"P'Tharn said,feeling embarrassed.

"Aww.. P'Tharn so shy. Let me tell them..na,na na?"P'Ran said,poking the other's cheek.

"Eh?Fine."P'Tharn said finally giving up.

"Let's continue this conversation when we get back to our tents. Maybe we can go over your place and use the outdoor jacuzzi"P'Ran suggested.

"Sounds like a plan P' "I replied.

We walked back towards our tents, we decided to shower since we were all sweaty and sticky from our hike. We quickly got changed,I grabbed  beer, put them on a cooler and set it beside the jacuzzi. I then started setting up the outdoor jacuzzi. Once we figured out how to work the jacuzzi,we sat on the edge and soaked our feet first.

I opened a beer and passed it on to N'Mark,who happily reached for it and took his first sip. I opened mine too and enjoyed my beer.
.
"The water feels nice"N'Mark said.

"Can I hold your hand?"I asked.

My question surprised him a bit but he smiled and held my hand. I held it back and grinned.

"Hmm... don't get too used to it P' "he teased.

"Why not?"I pretended to pout.

"Just because"he said,pinching my nose.

"Stop teasing me or I'm gonna kiss you"I replied.

"Ahem!"P'Ran pretended to cough,announcing their arrival.

They sat themselves on the other side of the jacuzzi and dipped their feet in. They popped open the bottle of wine they have brought and passes us a plate of food each.