Chapter 4:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*NORTH POV*

We went down to the parking lot where I had parked my baby. I got my helmet and handed one to Mark as well.

Here,hop on!"I told him

"Wow P', this is so cool. But didn't you have a car?"he asked.

"Yeah, but my sister borrowed it. She'll bring it back tonight"I replied.

He finally hopped on and sat behind me. I took his hands and wrapped them around my waist.

"Hold on tight"I told him.

He did as he was told and off we went to the cafe.

We finally arrived at the small cafe,we sat ourselves down and the waitress took our orders. Mark was curiously looking around the cafe.

"This is a nice cafe P' "he said.

"Never been here before?"I asked

He shakes his head.

"I'm glad you like it. Maybe we should make this our routine. Like breakfast together"I suggested.

"Haha. Then I'll be taking too much of you time P' "he said.

"Hey, I don't mind. If it means I'llbe spending more time with you"I answered.

"I already am gonna be with you almost 24/7 since I'm staying with you"he replied.

"And I'm hoping it stays that way"I said.

He raised his eyebrows then laughed.

"Then you wouldn't be able to bring anyone else at your place then... if you do,let me know so I can crash my friends house to give you privacy"he said.

"Well, I'm not planning to bring anyone else in my apartment but you"I said,looking at him intently.

The waitress cut our moment by suddenly coming to our table and putting our orders in from of us.

"Can I get you guys anything else?"she asked.

"No,that will be all. Thank you"I said.

She nodded and left. Mark was taking pictures of the food, it really did look good. Except for the person in front of me. I clicked a picture and posted it in fb.

 I clicked a picture and posted it in fb