Chapter 14

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful:The Faddist)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*MARK POV*

Me and P'North are spending a lazy day together. We had just finished eating dinner and were now washing the dishes. Suddenly the doorbell rings, I went over to see who it was. It was P'Yiwah. I opened the door for her.

"Sawadee P' "I greeted as I gave her a wai

"Hey Nong! I come with gifts"she said as she laid the bags of stuff in the counter.

"Aw. Yiwah, you're here. Are those for me?"P'North said as he reached for one of the bags,in which P'Yiwah slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch Ai'North. Go and get ready already. We'll be late for Pond's birthday celebration"P'Yiwah said.

"Aish! Yiwah, so bossy!"P'North complained.

"Me and N'Mark have to make  a cake. Now be a good boy and stop bothering us so we can finish right away"P'Yiwah responded.

"Heh. Fine. I'm gonna go get ready. Let me know if you guys need help"P'North said as he then took his towel and disappeared to the bathroom.

We started going thru the ingredients and began baking the cake. Despite P'Yiwah's spunkiness, she is actually good at cooking.

"P', you know you could have just bought a cake for P'Pond instead of going thru all the trouble,right?" I asked her, in which she raised her eyebrows.

"This cake ain't for Pond. The cake for him is with Bar.. this one is for someone else"she said,smiling.

"Eh?P'Yiwah likes someone?Who is it?Will they be at the party?"I teased.

"You don't know this person. I invited this person as well since it's this person's birthday as well"she replied.

"Well I hope I get to meet this person as well"I replied, as I took a sip of water.

"Hmm..how are you and Ai'North doing?"she asked,making me spit out the water in my mouth, she pat my back.

"W-what do you mean P'?"I stuttered.

"N'Mark, don't fool me. I see you are getting fond of North"she stated.

"Haha! P', you're joking right?"I said,trying to avoid the subject.

"I'm slow but I'm not blind nong. Are you starting to fall for North?"she asked.

"I don't know P'. Me and P'Vee have just ended things not too long ago... I don't want P'North to think he's just a rebound"I answered.