34 (II).

WARNINGS: LOVE SCENE BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING TEENS. No graphic descriptions, nothing transgressive, nothing vulgar or explicit. Because let's face it, the first time of two virgins can be nothing like everything I wrote above. Beware the love and clumsiness, they could be contagious.

Chapter Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLPll4vdk1w

"I have no idea...do-do you know how to do this?" Five panted hotly on Marben's face while his clever hands sneaked underneath the girl's shirt, her sweater already thrown somewhere behind them.
"Broadly speaking" she whimpered, Five's cold hands treading a strangely scalding trail up her ribcage. "I'm no expert, never done this before. But I can show you a thing or two...and we can go slow, there's no rush". Five insistently rubbed his nose against hers, making her head tilt upwards. They exchanged a heated look which made their bones melt and their skins tingle in anticipation.
"Would you like me to touch you, Marben?" the boy suggested in a gravelly, pleading voice "I'm dying to do it". Marben felt as if the ability to breathe had been taken away form her. She gasped to find the air to reply with, while her heart was beating the fastest she'd ever experienced.
"...yes. Yes, please. Touch me, Five".
"Oh, yes!".

With a fervor that until then he had only reserved to marshmallows and peanut butter sandwiches or equations, Five began to try and take his girlfriend's shirt off by pulling it upwards, and so Marben found herself laughing, trapped in a heap of cloth that was forcing her to keep her arms raised and just couldn't slip past her head; taking a little step back, she pulled down her shirt and then accompanied her boyfriend's hands to its buttons, smiling at him with complicity as she took care of those in her cuffs and slipped off her loose tie. Five understood at once, and in the blink of an eye he found himself pulling the annoying garment off, unimpeded, looking spellbound at the sight of the girl's smooth, young body. Marben made a quick work with unbuttoning her uniform's skirt, and letting it fall into a pile at her feet, she stepped over it and began to undress Five too, removing his tie - which likewise ended up on the floor - and then firmly pulling off his jacket and checked vest; she then attacked the buttons of his shirt, gradually opening them to reveal in the process the usual white tank top for which she had endlessly teased him. All the while Five had been watching her, enthralled, with green eyes frantically sliding over and over every millimeter of her exposed skin and letting his own clothes be taken off as if it were happening to someone else.
"Five. My bra" whispered Marben after a while.
"Mmmmh?" was all she got as an answer, her otherwise unresponsive boyfriend too engrossed with memorizing the exact pattern of her moles and her bellybutton's shape. She smiled indulgently.
"Could you take it off, please?". The boy jolted out of his trance.
"Oh. Yes! Gladly!". Five's hands flew on her back, groping for the lacing of her bra, and as soon as they found it they began clumsily trying to open it. Having no luck, the boy let out a couple of grunts of frustration, resolving to even hug Marben and starting to cover her neck with languid and hot kisses, hoping to be able to peek over her shoulder. The girl chuckled softly, between a groan and another, while with trembling hands she unbuttoned Five's shorts and dropped them on the floor. At that point she decided that they had wasted enough time: with an effort that felt inhuman, she untangled herself from Five's embrace and stepped back, looking him straight in the eyes.
"Off" she concisely said, pointing at the boy's stockings and shoes, hidden under his piled-up shorts. Then, without looking away, she took her hands behind her back, and an instant later the bra slid down her bare arms.
"Oh, fuck!".
"Yeah, I'd really like to".
Five practically tore off his shoes and socks, feeling faint for the abrupt change of direction that his bloodstream had just undertaken and at the same time the idea that Marben was almost naked in front of him. When he looked up again she had also discarded the blue tights of her uniform, and was now standing in front of him with only a pair of high-cut knickers on, of which Five could not even discern the color because he just wanted them gone.

Stripped to their pants, the two young lovers looked at each other for a long moment: Five thought that Marben had never looked so beautiful, she who was always stunning, and that he, a skinny boy wearing old-fashioned underwear, was the luckiest bastard in the world to be able to see her like that. Marben, on the other hand, had never felt so sure of her body and her want, for she thought that Five, with his green eyes burning with desire, his disheveled hair and his plain underwear that pulled on the front, was everything she would ever need. He looked at her grimly, as if wanting her from afar was costing him an indescribable effort, and she smiled at him.
"Oh, Five. Aren't you absolutely delectable?" Marben asked rhetorically, in a velvety voice, voraciously looking at him with a crooked smile that made him shiver and groan.

A moment later they were entwined, kissing like they both wanted to steal the air from each other's lungs, walking backwards and then falling down untidily on the bed. Five's hands went immediately down to Marben's knickers, but she stopped them, asking him hotly to cover her in kisses and caresses, not to leave a single millimeter of her skin unexplored; Five acquiesced, and then proceeded to nip, kiss, lick and suck, leaving wet hickeys all over her breastbone and ribcage, around her bellybutton, even boldly reaching the soft curve of her inner tights, but somehow fearful of openly touch Marben's breasts. It didn't take long for her to decide to coax him into doing it: she took him by the wrists and brought his hands to her chest, showing him how to touch her when he searched for her eyes, red-faced and breathless. Seeing him so bashful and yet eager, Marben could not resist the temptation to take one of his hands away from what they were doing and bring it to her lips. Five almost fainted for the second time in a few minutes, when he saw her coat the tips of two fingers with saliva and then place them back on her nipple. His left hand, instead, Marben chose to bring it lower, much lower, under her panties. Five choked on his own breath as he discovered that being that intimate with his beloved Marben was heady, all-consuming; he felt like he was born expressly to live that moment. So he let her clever fingers guide his own, to teach them how to pleasure a girl and basked in her moans, groaning in return for the inebriating feeling of slippery wetness on his fingers and the vision of Marben melting in bliss beneath him. It was absolutely unexpected when her eyes opened wide and she stared wildly at him.
"May I? Touch you too?" she heaved with half-lidded eyes, a pleading voice and her forehead glistening with sweat. Five was left boggled by the request.
"Yes, ple...I mean, If you'd like to...".
"Oh, I've never wanted anything more in my entire life!" the girl assured him with a breathy, ecstatic laugh. "Let me touch you, my love. I want to know how you feel in my hand, to make you feel good".
"I want you to, so bad!" admitted then Five, through clenched teeth. Marben cupped his nape and dragged him down to her lips, pulling him in a passionate kiss while her other hand slithered inside Five's pants; the boy winced and moaned when she brushed his hardness, and they both looked at each other, but didn't break apart as her hand got acquainted with a male body for the first time.

Like that, they established a clumsy rhythm of rutting against one another's hand and body, whispering I-love-yous between moans and gasps, lavishing encouragements, helping, asking, and when they reached their peaks it was with each other's name on the lips, holding on to their most loved one even after a long time, when they had stopped breathing heavily.

A/N: A little grunge love for everyone, for them but also for us, who keep 'spying' on them like pervs. I hope you enjoyed it!

I hope you all are well. I've been hearing a lot of unpleasant news, lately, together with the usual updates on the progress of the contagion and on the demises...please, keep being cautious. Demonstrate for your rights and those of others, make your voices be heard, go to vote, show dissent...but protect yourself. And protect those around you. It is perhaps the most basic and yet essential form of consideration that you can exercise.
Love.